going wheelin in maine

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
If anyone is interested, I am going to Old Orchard Beech this weekend aug 8-10, If anyone is interested in doing some ridin' drop a line. Not sure what trails are up there, gonna be my first time wheeling in that area, but I always see muddy rigs up there, so I will ask them! hehe :lol:

I am gonna call around to some local truck shops up there and do a search to see what there is. I most likely be going on saturday morning and on sunday, saturday after noon I am going to a lobster bake, sorry I only bought enough tickets for me :oops:
Message me, I will get back to ya!!

Wow, I used to live in Maine when I was a kid. I used to go to OOB quite e bit. Have fun. Why are you drivin way up there? What is the name of that place???? I used to go to a place in Boston called something like Thanyel Hall, love their canoles.

My fiancee's family has a summer place up there in one of the summer house communities, and every summer the condo association or what ever they are called, throw a lobster bake. OOB is not that far, only exit 5 off of the maine turnpike. About a hour drive, from north eastern mass!

OOB is awesome, going to hit the bar at the end of the pier and just chill there!

Johnny

Going this weekend bro! I will try to remember film, remember, I don't have a digital camara. OH NO! :shock:

Johnny

Back