Coming to Texas!!!!

LadyGator

wiper location on a yj

Looks like I might be going to Texas soon. 3rd week of September,maybe.
Anything special I should check out? I have several freinds there.Looks like i will be going between Lubbuck and Austin areas.

Wanna hear the funny part. I should be in Shreveport the first week in Sept. Bout an hour from Dallas. Any good wheelin there??

Welcome to Texas. You should check out the entire city and surrounding areas. If you are into music go down to six street. Allot of live bands!! Check out the oasis on Lake Travis. It is a good restraint on a cliff over looking the lake. If you take your jeep, there is allot of good scenic roads to check out.
As far as Lubbock, it is west Texas. Meaning flat and dry. Lubbock is a college town. Can't really tell you much about it!! Why are you going there?

8)

misc tires/ from yj for sale

It's not for sure yet, but I am going to see some freinds, they are kind of spread all over. Mainly I have a good freind that moved near Austin recently. He's a long time freind and we are used to hanging out at rodeos together. SO mainly to see him and also have freinds that I worked with from our Dallas office and another freind in Lubbock,.

If you into rodeos you should go to billy bobs in ft worth. You should have fun in austin.

Yeah I think my freind was telling me about that. I have actually contimplated moving there. Who knows maybe someday.....

HELP !!!!!!! I'm Looking for a Wheeler to hit the Pines

Metromess = Dallas/Fort Worth area.....he lives south of Dallas...LOL. I also forget that non-Texans will not normally know what the metromess is. Enjoy the Austin area. That is some pretty country there. I live south of Houston so I won't be anywhere close to where you are going. It's hot, but since I travel to the Orlando/Cocoa Beach area a lot on business I know that this will be no change for you.

Wahoooooooooo coming to Texas yes yes yes .....If you are going to be up for some wheeling give us a hollar...:)

Back