The Flying Jeep

phiambo01tj

I was watching the big rigs modern marvels on the History channel wednesday night and they did a clip on different modifications to the old willys war jeeps, and the one was a Jeep-Helicopter hybird that flew about five feet off the ground. It had a huge wing one that would make anyone riceburner owner proud and rotors. I have been searching for a pic of this to post on hear cause i thought it was really funny. Anyone else see this? I'll try to find a pic.

It was called The Hafner Rotabuggy
image-missing.png

Here is the link:
http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/aircraft/WWII/fly-jeep/info/info.htm

That is insane! :twisted: According to that website's information, that Jeep didn't just get a few feet off the ground, IT WENT AROUND THE PATTERN! I want one 8)

Talk about loss of decending angle..........................

strangely cool though!!!

Dude that is sweet i soooooo want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've also heard taht they were making a flying car that looks sorda like a jeep but I haven't heard much about it.

any jeep can fly... but not for long

Just leave it up to Jeep to come out with the best and the weirdest....heheheheehehehehe :) :p :)

All Jeeps can fly - It's just the landing that they suck at :D

image-missing.png

(This guy ate both front fenders when he landed - thought i had a pic of that but cant find it)

yeah... i like to see what happens upon landing

LOL I know the feeling that jump would kill my pocket book .....But you only get one good pic for all that $$$$ ...:p

Back