OK J Higgin's time to show the world your TJ

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
OK J.. your holding out on us being a closet TJ owner... come on roundie... cough up and let us see this new machine of yours

Ok thanks a million Utah_jeepster, I will have pics by Wed hopefully ...I ended up going with 33's which I am waiting on my back ordered rims from quadratec right now but soon and she will knock your pants off they also sent me the wrong locker and that has been a mess but soon I promise Soon...:)

The Best fortune yet

Come on J your holding out on us.. the paint should be dry by now.....

OK OK OK I get the point buy the end of next week they will be up I can only move so fast and do so much by myself .....but if you wanna give me a hand I will get them up faster :D :D :D :D :D

send them too me J and I will post them.. if that is what you need.. you know the addy...dang closet TJ owners.
Ok a progress report on the Labor day run...
I spent the afternoon wiring in a trailer plug onto the rear end...

Well J you know the Addy and there is a whole tool box filled with tools that will finish your Jeep in the right amount of time...And if you need custom fabercation I have access to a Machine shop and can make what every your little TJ needs

Well if I was in the neighborhood I would be there but that's along way to go without having her in 200% range but I might take you up on the offer but I have a couple of buddies coming on WED. to help get the rest together...:)

Back