Moving To Flordia ......

Josh,

That sounds exciting. I've traveled down there to work at KSC on numerous occasions. When you go check out Florida's seafood in Cocoa Beach on 520 just West of A1A (also called Atlantic Avenue). That is the best seafood in the area in my opinion. The fritters are awesome! Be sure and stop in the Ron Jon surf shop on A1A at 520. They have hundreds and hundreds of t-shirts and other clothes. Another good sight to see is the Race Rock. It is like a Hard Rock Cafe except it is racing and motorsports stuff. It is great if you like motorsports. It is in Orlando within fifteen minutes of the airport on International Drive. You can see their web site which also has directions at www.racerock.com

I hope that all works out good for you. Keep us informed. I guess if you go I'll have to find someone else with a Warn to go with to Spring Creek...LOL.

I think the place in Fl. you are going to is Cape Canaveral. That's just an educated geuss tho. That's where they shoot off the shuttles. What are you going to be doin? I'm very interested to hear. Personally i like aeronautics not aerospace but it's all good. Good luck and keep us posted.
Mike

Sounds like something i could get into. I still prefer to fly the aircraft NASA has. That's just me tho. I'll make sure if i ever go down there not to mess with the security or i might have to deal with u. cool good luck man.
Mike

raptor_pilot, LMAO thanks nah I would just detain you so we could go wheeling .....LOL

A 4 door Wrangler? This is wierd!!!

I bet it'll be in Cape Canaveral, FL. I have a buddy who works with the Titan missile program (they do a lot of their launches out of there) and I used to work with space programs in a prior life.

Florida's hot but cool. Definately keep us informed.

Well I just got back and WOW were the girls something opps I mean Flordia ....hehehehe I am not sure yet of the outcome but I might be staying in Texas ...with a different Police Agency.....:)

I live in florida..... :p about an hour an d half south of orlando! the offroadin's not too great unless you travel fairly far towards gainesville and past :p

Naw...not Ga...Fl. He probably means the birth place of a lesser known singer by the name of Tom Petty.

Oh ok I wasn't sure which he meant ,,,,,Thanks for clearing it up ....:)

Well there are more places to ride than as far as Gainesville. Just depends what you are looking for. Mud hills etc... Come on down, it is fun here.

Back