Moving To Flordia ......

jhiggins

I just had a job offer at NASA in Flordia ...where the $$$ will be alot better than what I am making here ...But ....I am not sure yet of the outcome...I am flying out on Thursday and will let yau alkl know the out come.... :?: :?: :?: :?:

Natty, I will let you know ...not sure where everything in flordia is so I will call...:p

J,

I love Florida, not sure about Jeep stuff down there but it is a darn fine state for laid back fair weather living. I would love to get a job offer for Ft. Lauderdale, that is my favorite Florida location. lol

Hope it all works out for you either way.

Well thanks for all the wishes and good luck thoughts ...I will let you all know how it works out...:p

What do you do in NASA??? Im really interested in space and the cosmos. Accually im reading cosmos by carl sagen right now, really interesting book, i've seen some of his series from back in the day. Inteligent man, well, just wanted to know what you do in NASA.

Well, come on down, it is not too bad here. Plenty of mud to play in and beaches to ride the jeep on. Good luck whatever you choose.

Back