Extreme 4X4 show on TV last night

Natty

Florida: Richloam Carnage report:

Anyone else have the pleasure of viewing that quality entertainment last night??? I think it was on the Travel Channel. It depicted the in's and out's of the Ramsey offroad challenge in Arkansas, some rock crawling, and the Baja 500. Talk 'bout beating the excrement out of some incredible rigs...damn!!!! To quote Chris Farley in the movie Tommy Boy, "I've seen a lot of things in my life....but that was awesome!!!" Except for the part when on spotter had his hand bitten by his winch...kinda sick. His fingers ended up getting caught between the cable when the winch accidentally reversed w/ his hand in it. Ouch. :shock:

Yeah I saw that about a month ago... that guy was hurtin!! with a capital SON OF A... WINCH!
Bunch of nice rigs too, something to strive for...

ya i saw that about a month or two ago...alot of old cj's w/ big engines i liekd it alot until that guy got his hand crushed then i had to turn the channel cuz that must have sucked

i saw that show a good number of moths back. Pretty good. Was that the show where the truck rolled or am i thinking of something on OLN? Oh well either way it was a great show untill that cat got his hond caught in the winch. Great advertisement for Ramsey right. Seeming as they make winches and they hosted the comp, the only injury was by, low and behold, a WINCH!

i liked it... its amazing how much money those people must have to just drive up and roll down

That incedent where the guy got his hand caught is the main reason why you can no longer get in the cab winch controls. The guy at the controls was in the cab and really hurt that guy.

I saw that proboly 5 months ago, the guy was stuck in the mud pit and they had to winch through and he got his hand eaten by the monster winch. . . that would totally suck.

Did anyone else notice that the narrator kept on referring to everything as "Jeeps"? They called everything Jeeps, even Suzukis and Toyotas.

I saw it too...a while back ....They need a new narrator....:)

Back