Trails around Maryland

I wish I did Twisted, living in MD. I am actually going to call the Rec department for maryland and deleware sometime soon and ask them, maybe they know? I live on the lower shore, near Ocean City myself. If I find out anything, I'll let ya know.

I used to live in northern Baltimore county. There are or were some great trails around pretty-boy resivoir, loch raven resivoir, and both of the gunpowder rivers. In western MD there are a bunch of trails but I do not remember the names of them or even how to get to them. It was 20 years ago. Also there are some great motocross trails that 4x4's hit around the susquanna and potapsco rivers.
I wish I could help more but thats about all I remember. That and that you guys need to send me some crab-cakes! :lol:

I do remember and I do miss Phillips! My favorite was/is Gibbys! They make a crab soup that is to die for.

Pretty expensive to get those shipped out here though. I have been making my own using canned crab meat. They taste good but they would be better with fresh lump meat.

Back