trip!!!

far_right

next spring my dad and i want to go on a 4wheling trip (4wheelers, not jeep) some where, im lookin for ideas, right now we have kinda thought of moab, colorado, and the smokey mts, any other ideas?

Best ATV spot in the Midwest has to be the Badlands, Attica IN. Over 700 acres of old quarry property, everything you could imagine. Camping right outside the gate and hotels close by.

image-missing.png

Ok Far is what type of ATV's do you and your dad own ?
Moab is getter for 4 stroke and wheel drive units as is colorado.
Now if you say you own a 2 stroker I would add to the list the imperial sand dunes or a nice trip down the Baja peninsula.
Keep in mind that you will have to re-jet your quads for a colorado trip though.

the smokeys in north carolina are great. a lot of mud action and rock climbing. its beautiful too.

we have honda 300s one is 4x4 the other is 2x4, moab is our first choice but that is a DAMN long way to pull 4wheelers w/ a half ton Z71, and if there is a company in or around moab that rents 4wheelers (or even jeeps) that would probably be what we would end up doin

Far Right, If you end up going to Moab let me know, I am getting a trip togather with some friends that I have in CA and we are looking to go either this fall for spring of next year.

Back