Jeep Owners Group

joejeepny

Harley Davidson promotes groups called HOGS. Harley Owners Group. If anyone knows about it they get together every week and go on rides. Each dealer ship promotes thier own group and they give a discount on harley merchandise and upgrades to your bike if you join the group. I think Jeep should start JOGS. Jeep Owners Group. Local dealers could sponser meetings and trail rides and encourage jeep owners to buy aftermarket accessories like winches and jeep mercahdise like t-shirts at a discount. It also gets the guys with the old vehicles to consider new ones.

jeep dealers only support trail rides in their commercials.

break somethin on the trail and its a different story.

Agreed BostonJeep...come by the greatest off road vehicle made from us, but don't take it off road.......kinda weird, huh ?

Rob 8) :p :)

I think JOGS is a good idea. However, the trail riding would have to be replaced with street driving. HOGS promote things such as Toys for Tots, poker runs, etc. Maybe JOGS could do something like that that raises money for charities and is more of a show than a ride. I know it seems silly to not go off-road, but there are 3 more Saturdays in the month for that.

Paragon has an off road toys for tots run every year...anyhting that can be done on road, can be done off.

Rob 8) :p :)

Jeepz.com is basically a Jeep Owners Group. Why dont we just take on the responsibilties of a JOG and go with it.

Try and become affiliated with some charities and environmental groups and get a bit of a reputation. We have a huge fellowship.

Who owns this site anyway??? I know who the moderators are, but who is the owner???

Owner of record information This probably doesn't help much. I think they just designed the site.

Downstreamdesigns.com
14637 Stream Pond Drive
Centreville, VA 20120
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: JEEPZ.COM
Created on: 20-DEC-99
Expires on: 20-DEC-07
Last Updated on: 07-NOV-02

Administrative Contact:
mason, terry terry@downstreamdesigns.com
Downstreamdesigns.com
14637 Stream Pond Drive
Centreville, VA 20120
US

Technical Contact:
mason, terry terry@downstreamdesigns.com
Downstreamdesigns.com
14637 Stream Pond Drive
Centreville, VA 20120
US

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.SJ1.NORTHSKY.COM
NS2.SJ1.NORTHSKY.COM

End of Whois Information

Terry is the administrater.I think he owns it,but quadratech sponsers it.

not really a sponsorship i dont think, more of a web affiliation. anyone with a website can set this up through a website called commission junction. pretty much quadratec sponsors jeepz buy giving small percentages of sales originating from jeepz.com

Back