Sex forum

Eddie4x4

Why does such a good site have to be tagged with the Sex Forum stuff? I think it is in very bad taste and only leads to the moral distruction of out nation! I say get rid of it![addsig]

Huh?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

We'll, assuming that it was Maxium and FHM magazine that were destroying our nation, I'll go ahead and get rid of those two sponsers, but to give you a reason why they were there:

Clicks last month:

FHM magazine - 136 clicks

Peterson's offroad - 2 clicks

In general, what is exeryone's feelings on "racey" advertising? I had an ad for playboy here about 2 years ago, but I don't think I'd ever go back to something like that, but I didn't think that anyone would mind things like maxium magazine.

Are these two banners too much for this site:

Banner 1

Banner 2

Terry[addsig]

I read Maxium,FHM,Stuff...all the time. its filled with useless info,great stories,jokes,reviews. I used to subscribe to Playboy but I let it run out.

Does it make me bad? No. I dont do drugs or drink or smoke,I dont beat my son.

just because 1 person had a problem with sponsors,you dont have to get rid of it.

Those banners are fine.

Fact.sex sells.when you talk about the ad,you talk about the company.then everybody checks the ad,and some will buy from the company.

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I am in total agreement with Beretta. Both Maxium and FHM are very tasteful and very well done publications. The opinion of one person is not the opinion of the majority. Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but that's all it is.... an opinion. If they don't like the sponsors... don't click them. There is a little thing in the U.S. Constitution called The First Amendment, which give all of us the freedom of speech. So, Terry, if you want those, or any other sponsor, GO FOR IT. You, as the administrator of the site, have that right.

OK I'll get off my soapbox now.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

The only ad i have a problem with is the one for the HJ-7 conversion kit. Shouldn't deface a Jeep like that.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Terry,

I would have to agree with the majority on this one. If you don't like it don't look!!! But I do LIKE the HUM J kit for the jeep..... was actually thinking about doing it but decided against it. Oh well I can dream...................
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I just got to looking around and discovered that the method by which I was getting to this site was via a "top 100 auto repair site". The other site was the culprit that presented a problem with co-workers and possible non-pc attitudes at work. In other words, I don't have a problem with anything on the "jeepz.com" site. it was a site that I used to link to this site that was still visible that made viewing at work difficult. I must admit that it did create some intersting discussion. I am glad to be able to now view this site and get good information on my daily ride. I wish my local 4X4 club's site got as much action as this one does.

I thank you all for the good information that you give to other owners of the greatest (cost being a factor) off road vehicle made.

Keep on jeepin!

Ed
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm offended by the people who are offended by the "offensive" banners. LOL, cmon people. No problems with the banners. My personal fav is the "impress the chicks" banner, cracks me up every time. Lets just thank our lucky stars that they aren't pop-ups.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'd rather sell blood than put pop-ups on Jeepz.com.

Eddie4x4 - glad to hear that the banners here aren't that bad.

I have to admit, I made the "Get the Gear that'll impress the chicks banner", and I thought it was pretty funny. I never thought that shocks and tie rods impressed chicks, but I guess it depends on the girl.[addsig]

Here is another big vote for "NO POPUPS"
image-missing.png
Nothing screws up a good surf like popups. Thanks for taking that stand Terry.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey MudderChuck, what's the two faced stuff. "I'm all for exploiting women. Men Power." And then you have the nerve to sign off as Henpecked??????? ah excuse me one second,,,, ah yes dear? You want me to take out the trash??? Yes dear anything you want. (she helps pay for the jeep!)
image-missing.png

Ed[addsig]

Just what kind of sex forum is this? I thought it would be more like how many times we have done it in our jeeps, the front or back seats, or on the hood. Thats more like a sex forum, not banner talk. If my jeep is a rockin, its not the engine knockin.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Since this is a sexforum

I'll talk about how I was

banging my girl while she was

wrapped around the roll cage of

the cj.

[addsig]

Back