H2 vs Stupidity... Stupidity wins!

what a dumbA$$, sorry ladies but what a stupid girl!!! especially for driving an H2 instead of a jeep

HaHa! That thing SUCKS, and it serves that girl right to try a thing like that. It's always cool to see an H2 smashed up!

(sigh) I could Bleep Bleep Bleep some of those dudes on that site. "girls shouldn't drive anything taller than themselves?" How STUPID can you be, and they talk about us? Hummph. lol

But, this lady had to be on something, why in your right mind would you attempt to Jump a statue, no car I"ve seen has wings, DUH.

Lady

It is amazing that some people will believe anything they see on TV :roll:
image-missing.png
:roll:

Man,that lady was either stupid,or just plain stupid.Why the heck would you ram a metal wire twice,let alone once just to get onto a dirt road?!?And,what made her think that hitting a one foot dirt curb would give her the launch to clear that statue?!?!?This girl is insane.Mkaes me want to hurl,but I guess I will just laugh. :lol: :lol: Sully

81cj5,Here is the vaccum diagram

it goes to show u that only stupid people buy h2s instead of jeepz!!!!

She was watching the X games and saw the soap box derby commercial where the boy builds a wooden hummer and wins. She combined the 2 and went nuts. Didn't it say she was out at 3A.M. in the morning with her kids??????????????

Jackal :D

I don't care what kind of car would be involved in a stunt like that...H2, Jeep, etc. We all know that a Jeep wouldn't have a chance in hell...heck...a motorcycle wouldn't have a chance without a ramp. It's still funny...no matter what vehicle was involved.

Back