Check out the new meats

Sully

Well,after hunting for the right tires and wheels I finally got it all together.Well,since no one had the wheels I wanted.(unless I ordered them and waited 4 weeks)I decided to just paint my stock wheels black.And well,it looks great.And I saved 250 dollars by not buying new wheels.I decided to go with some 31 inch good year mtr's since they are a darn good tire and we got a deal.Here you guys go.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

man... i thought we were talkin bout bologna, or turkey, or sumthin.... haha
nice tires!

You are putting that ol CJ into the realm of serious wheeling there Sully. Keep on adding and before you know it you will be looking for a new mod and can't find one you dont already have. tug

DUDE! killer looking. Tough looking yet refined

Looks sweet, I love the stock look. And LOVE those MTR's!!!
Nothing looks better then a clean tough CJ.

I waffled forever and finally decided on the BF AT's which has been a better choice for my situation. But man I will get those next.
I also went with the white spoke wheels, just to go with the stock look and to defy the status-qoe..What a rebel :lol:

Way to go, Sully!

I like the seats too! If they weren't discussed in a previous thread, please post some info as regards the seats.

Gadget

The seats are great!I love them,they hold me in nice and tight.I havent had the top on with the new seats,so I will tell you guys the pro's and cons.And,if you noticed the back seat isnt in yet.Need to mount the brackets that hold the seat in.Have to be careful so that I dont drill a hole in the gas tank. :eek: Sully

Back