I'm Another Newbee, Just want to say HI

warrior

Hey there peps! Just wanted to say "HI". I just got my first real jeep last week, a 72 CJ5 with only 47,000 orginal miles on it, it has a 304. It was pretty much orginal when I got it but that had to change. I added a 4" superlift, hooker outside frame headers, new Accel plug wires, tach and now I am working on a bomb proff front bumper, starting from scrach on it and building it all, that way I get what I want. This is not my first jeep. About a month ago I met up with Josh Higgins in OK. and did some trading with him on his 75 CJ5 that he started the frame off restore. I brought it home in boxes. I started putting it together and found that it was missing the flywheel, clutch and pressure plate and the throw out bearing. I got ahold of Josh and he said he would send it UPS. That was about a week before his accident. I dont know what happened but he must have got busy and didnt get them sent. I have read all the post on Josh and I feel that something must have happened or he would have sent them. I feel that I was lucky to have met him. even if it was only a short time while we loaded the trailer with the BIG model kit. I have learned alot the short time I have been on here and look forward to checking the post every day. I hope to get some pics of the 72 on here soon if I can figure out how to do it. I have posted it on the For Sale site but just to let everyone know, the 75 that I got from Josh is for sale. I have to sell it to pay for the 72, I hate to and wish I had the money to fix it back up and decicate it to Josh, but I just cant do. So if anyone is interested let me know. I live in Kansas and look forward to talking to everyone on here.

:D Thanks in advance, any help with my new (old) jeep will be great.
8) See ya all in here
Everette

Whats up! Welcome to the jeep world and good luck on that rig. If you want list the parts you need in the parts wanted section. I have a friend that has two CJ's in pieces, I might be able to work a deal for ya.

Johnny

PS, i tried to get him to join jeepz.com but is dead set against anything online. oldfashion I guess!

Hey,welcome to the board!You prolly already know that the people on this site are good people.Well,ask any question you want,we are all here to help. :) Sully

welcome to the cult, or is it a subculture - i don't think we've decided yet

in any case, most around here are helpfull, some are harsh, but all are jeep brothers and sisters

don't get hurt if someone gets crappy - it's just tough love

all for one and one for all

Back