The Naming Of A Jeep Club

outerbeachyj

We are looking for some good ideas for a name, feel free to add to our list for a new club in the Boston area...

1. new england jeep crew
2. jeepz freakz New England (can we get permission to use jeepz, since that is where we all came from?)
3. wanderin' wheelers
4. freaky jeepy
5. off road renegades
6. the bleeps, the peeps, and the jeeps!
7. Jeepin New England (JNE)
8. Off-Road Rollers (kinda like bay-city rollers but cooler)
9. Beat'n Path Jeeps
10. Off-Camber Off-Road
11. Jeepin Every Where (JEW)
12. New England Creepers
13. Mud-n-dirt off road
14. New England Jeepz
15. The Mud Turtles (my high school intermural softball teams name)
16. Jeeping with John (kinda sounds like a self help group, but I like it)
17. Since most of you have black jeeps, Bat-Cave Roamers, get it, to the bat trail! (sing with me)dunanana dunanana bat man!
18. WWW.WickedWranglerWheelers
19. Wicked-Cool-Wrangler-Wheelers
20. Jeepin' N Creepin' Crew
21. Boston Big Diggers
22. New England Jeepz N Creepz
23. Jeeps N' Creeps N.E.
24. NE J E E P Z N' C R E E P Z

fixing up a hard top?

Is this for an official club or just a nickname for us Jeepz.com members from New England???

From your list, here are my favorites:
New England Jeepz
Jeepin New England (JNE)

Here are some of my own:
Jeepin Mass Holes (JMH)
New England Diggers

Now Im going to obsess over this all night!!! Thanks alot outerbeach!

1/2 door upper windows, rounded corners

I like these:

Off-Road Rollers, New England Creepers, New England Jeepz

off-road rollers...what about o-r renegades!!!!!

i have no f-- clue

i like jeeps new england/northeast

which is worse

I find the nameing of anything from a club to a pet comes with thime. One day some one involved will just say something really crazy, stupid or profound and there the name will be. Teh hardest part is to not try to hard to find it. I ti will find you. Good luck in the search tug

Putting my Jeep to work!

how about any of these?

massachusetts jeepers association- MJA
Jeeps over Mass-
New England Jeeps(z)- i like.
East Coast Jeeps-
Mass Jeeps
Team New England Jeep

"North East Jeeps" has a nice ring to it. Or maybe "New England Rollers."

Or we can be realistic with "The 17s" (a reference to the 17 MPG that most of us get)

Or even "JSC" (Jeep Sub Culture)

ooops shouldn't have left that in my jeep!!!!!! (again)

Adam, that was a good idea to post here, why didn't I think of that??

I said off-road roller like it was the bay city rollers! (had to repeat that for every one!) but i kinda like it too, rolls off your tonge!

I would like as much input as possible,

This is a legitimate club we are trying to get off the ground so stuff like Mass-hole off road is kinda out of the question (plus we already had that, just didn't make the list)

I have been talking with a gentleman with the nea4wdc and he has been very instrumental in helping us get shat straight!

P S
Joopin\. this is what those decals are for!

Johnny

Yeah I figured this was related to your PMs... might as well get the name sounding good!

Hey if your going in that direction how about Boston City Rollers, but your probably not "city" jeeps...

Not too sure yet, but the club might not be limited to just jeeps, there are already too many jeep only clubs, but again, not sure! As for the boston, we have people from cape cod (not near boston) and from other states like conn. (not even close) that are joining up so New england would be better when describing the geographic area!

I like the idea of encompassing the whole region in your name... North East Rollers, New England Rollers... doesn't really bring into play what you do though... but it isn't a "Jeep Only" name... Northeast (or New England) Off Road Rollers has a nice ring to it... My personal opinion is to stay away from Off Road cuz we actually don't go off roads, we stay on them... we go off highway... but... its so easy to use and sounds good in lots of names.... :roll: :lol:
Does that help?? :shock: :lol:
Talk soon,

Back