Wondering which Jeep is the Majority @ Jeepz.com

Right now, the YJ's are leading :D , but I feel that the TJ's will catch up, damn TJ's :twisted:
JK

It seams like every person who reply's to my topics all have YJ's. :lol: I think they are trying to corner me and convert me to YJ jeep owner,not CJ. :shock: Sully

Judging from the number of posts, I always assumed that the short Jeeps were more abundant on the site. But I always figured it was just because they break more. :lol: And the people who drive them, like to complain, about the discomfort of driving them :wink: I guess I´m slowly becoming civilized, driving around in my XJ.

Get a TJ, Sully. While you have a sore rear from rocky roads, the TJ will be high, dry, cool, and smooth.

:::Actual Conversation:::

CJ Owner(looking unconfortable): Man, that trail was something else, too rough to go fast but too smooth to go slow. That will just wear you out.

Me (TJ Owner): (look at my passenger) Did you feel anything??

TJ passenger: No, why??

::lol::

Hey L33t, they are all just jelous of the fact that they can't get the flex we have.......Don't take it personal :lol:

Rob 8) :p :)

All Jeeps are fun. Any SWB Jeep would suffice for my needs.

My choice of a CJ was as much a matter of happenstance and availability as deliberate selection.

Gadget

Other???

Cherokee is under "other"!!

I see how it is
image-missing.png
:p
image-missing.png

P.S. I don't believe you can vote twice, so my TJ vote got left out :p

-Nick :!:

Well as far as this whole thing goes.... i am proud to say we own a TJ (as most of u already know)... nice and "souped" up. lol but as far as the Tj goes... it's good to go offroading in.. if your a senior citizen!!... Personally i think the bouncing around, and bopping makes it all the more fun. But I love our jeep and I would DIE if dad ever got rid of it. So either way a jeep is a jeep and thats how it is! :lol: 8)

No TJ for sully.CJ CJ CJ!!!!Just to say,cj7's are not uncomfortable like you think.I dont need a luxary SUV to get over the mountains.I need my JEEP!Hey l33t,come out to california and we will hit the trails,lets see who makes it and who doesnt.Then you will see who rules,CJ CJ CJ!!! :D Sully

I haven't lost a thing in Cali. But I tell you what. When you hit 16 and can come to TN or GA we can show you some "REAL" riding. ;) j/k I would love to get out there in the 29 Palms area. 500 square miles of Marine base and only 2% is actually used for the Base. The rest os Desert. But we KNOW that the tree-huggin Hippies in Cali wouldn't let us ride out there.

The desert out here is just that........desert.Just a bunch of weeds and tons of sand.I hope to make it out to the east coast some time.When I hit 16,and when gas prices drop....alot! :) Sully

When I started Jeepin, it was all CJ's and a few YJ's. Now us YJ owners are in the minority and the trail rides are primarily TJ's :roll: Dare to be different from the mall and soccer mom crowd :twisted:

Why are you a member at Jeepz.com

I really wish i had an fuel injection upgrade and easier soft top to put up and down. Also I wish I had coils all around.

Oh thats right i do.......its called a TJ. :lol: :lol:

Yeah cj's rule.Wahoo,Im way up in the sky on 31's. :D Sully

Back