My new ride

Nice jeep... good to see u upgraded from ur lil devil.... but dont worry im sure the money pit will still be dragging you out occasionaly. u should get a lift and some tires before you start your offroading again. But i'm glad to see that yourself and the ladywolf have decided to go with a jeep :D
Kid

OH, a lift is in the plans... dont know quite when, but its planned... as for the jeep, its just to hold me over till I can find another truck... then the jeep is hers.

I doubt we will be able to talk him into naming the new Jeep. Considering he named his Mazda not even 2 days before it was totaled.

What ya gunna name this one. ;)

it's just to easy Grae....I need time to digest the fact that you crossed over to the dark side with the rest of us. I hope you'll be able to tke her out for a spin on Sunday. Another GC is going and you would make good company for her.

BTW, looking at the approach angle, I think KK has you beat.

LOL

Just kidding...looks great, I can wait to see it in person.

Rob 8) :p :)

Once you go Jeep the old Ricer Truck Days will be forever lost. You have stepped up in the world and this will just be a new era I am sure. I see a short wheel based jeep in your furture. Maybe it will be a Red One with Square head lights, a little cloudy in my mind but yes it is a short wheel base modle. tug :twisted:

lets see, I see a jeep emblem, jeep rims, is that 7 slots in the grille? Damn, you bought a jeep, ABOUT TIME!

Congrads bro, looks like you got yourself a beauty!

Johnny

Haven't settled on the truck yet... still waiting on the police report to get the guy's insurance info. As for the jeep, never fear, another mazda/ford truck is in my future.... I'm looking for one just like i had, I need a lift, SYE, longer driveshaft, new tires & rims just to get me where the truck was stock... I will be buying (and driving offroad) another pickup in the near future. The wife gets the jeep..... I like my truck.....

The GC is cushy, but its not my truck... as for going out this weekend, maybe a possibility, hav to take it easy though, I'm still sore.... and i have no tow points on her yet.

Congrats on the new cherokee, I just bought one and I love it, AC, auto windows, leather, trunk space, and Its safe for my #1 love. (my baby girl.) Yes I miss The yj but life goes on and Im sure Ill find another one in the future. Good luck with your its very nice.

Tug-n-pull said:
mazda/ford truck

Denial it still a Ricer!

hhehehehehhehehhehheheee Tug

nope.. made in the USA.. it's a ford! :D

manufactured in the USA - assembled in NJ.

no rice burning there.... jeeps have more parts manufactured in japan than that truck did...

Back