nOOb alert! Greetings!

JohnnyZ

Greetings to all!

This is my first post, and I'm so glad to have finally found this place. I looked around and you guys and gals all seem very nice!

I have joined a local Jeep forum which is ...just....DEAD! I think I've seen literally 7 posts all summer. Not very active at all! Then I joined one just for 4 bangers like mine, but it also seems very quiet.

About me: I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I have been a proud owner of my 1999 TJ 4 cyl. since jan/03. I'll be honest, I originally bought it as a winter beater for my other car, a 1993 Nissan 300ZX twin turbo (thus my login ID). We get A LOT of snow up here and I needed something with 4WD and rear seats for my son and dog. The fact that its a convertible was just gravy on top. However, its been so much fun I find myself driving the TJ more often than my Z, which is reserved for weekends and track days nowadays.

Hope to hang out here a lot, gleem some pearls of wisdom from the vets, and contribute what I can.

Cheers
JZ

Welcome to the board. Make yourself at home and pitch in. tug

Welcome Jonny to the board and greeting's from a fellow Z owner.. but mines a bit older.. and alot smaller..a 240ZX

Welcome to the group! I know exactly what you mean about local Jeep clubs. Mine also has a dead website and forum, I showed up three months ago and posted there and NO ONE has even yet to answer me or contact me. I've heard through others that they meet one night a month at a local fast food restaurant, but it is a night I always work so I can't go.

Oh well, we have jeepz! Jump right in, you'll love it here!

Lady :lol:

Welcome to the board AY (is that how you spell it, you know that A sound all canadians say!)

Yes it is good to have another Johnny here. never owned a Z but my uncle had a 94? 300zx Twin turbo It was a maroon two seater.

Ask questions, We will answer. And just joking about the AY thing, If it wasn't for you northern folks, I would not love hockey!

a NISSAN motor in a jeep???? no no no no no

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! Wow, I'm impressed with the responses.

-we say "eh" up here... ;)

-I think a 300Z motor (aka VG30DET) would be sweet in a TJ. Imagine the sound of the blow off valve as she climbs the escarpment PHFFFFTTT!!!

:twisted:

I see, I spelled it wrong don't ya know ey!!

hehe

I am from Boston so take as many shots as you want!!

Johnny

Back