1. Greetings to all!

This is my first post, and I'm so glad to have finally found this place. I looked around and you guys and gals all seem very nice!

I have joined a local Jeep forum which is ...just....DEAD! I think I've seen literally 7 posts all summer. Not very active at all! Then I joined one just for 4 bangers like mine, but it also seems very quiet.

About me: I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I have been a proud owner of my 1999 TJ 4 cyl. since jan/03. I'll be honest, I originally bought it as a winter beater for my other car, a 1993 Nissan 300ZX twin turbo (thus my login ID). We get A LOT of snow up here and I needed something with 4WD and rear seats for my son and dog. The fact that its a convertible was just gravy on top. However, its been so much fun I find myself driving the TJ more often than my Z, which is reserved for weekends and track days nowadays.

Hope to hang out here a lot, gleem some pearls of wisdom from the vets, and contribute what I can.

Cheers
    JZ

nOOb alert! Greetings!

Welcome to the board. Make yourself at home and pitch in. tug

open the fridge, grab a beer, take a seat, welcome aboard
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

Welcome to the board.

5. Welcome, JohnnyZ!

Regards,

Gadget

Welcome. Its always nice to have fellow member of the Johnny franchise.

Welcome Jonny to the board and greeting's from a fellow Z owner.. but mines a bit older.. and alot smaller..a 240ZX

blatant jokessubliminal sarcasmsexual innuendo

Welcome to the group! I know exactly what you mean about local Jeep clubs. Mine also has a dead website and forum, I showed up three months ago and posted there and NO ONE has even yet to answer me or contact me. I've heard through others that they meet one night a month at a local fast food restaurant, but it is a night I always work so I can't go.

Oh well, we have jeepz! Jump right in, you'll love it here!

Lady
    I have many addictions.. I mean hobbies!

Welcome to the board AY (is that how you spell it, you know that A sound all canadians say!)

Yes it is good to have another Johnny here. never owned a Z but my uncle had a 94? 300zx Twin turbo It was a maroon two seater.

Ask questions, We will answer. And just joking about the AY thing, If it wasn't for you northern folks, I would not love hockey!
    It used to be a jeep Thing,
    But all that stuff broke

-Johnny-

10. I wonder how a 300Z motor would work in a Jeep?

a NISSAN motor in a jeep???? no no no no no
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! Wow, I'm impressed with the responses.

-we say "eh" up here...

-I think a 300Z motor (aka VG30DET) would be sweet in a TJ. Imagine the sound of the blow off valve as she climbs the escarpment PHFFFFTTT!!!

awwwww no.... we don't mix rice and jeeps... we need torque
    93 YJ 4.0

Welcome
    Josh,
    You will not be forgotten

O|||||O

I see, I spelled it wrong don't ya know ey!!

hehe

I am from Boston so take as many shots as you want!!

Johnny
    It used to be a jeep Thing,
    But all that stuff broke

-Johnny-

jz, welcome to the boards!

ray