brian4.2

Hello from Ventura County Ca.
Just bought a TJ today.
2000 6cyl, 5speed, 4" lift, 33s . I will need lots of advise,where did the leaf springs go?
Gonna get back into 4wheeling after 20 years,Suburbans dont count right?
image-missing.png
[/img]

howdy, and welcome to the site, and a lot of advice and questions awnwersed u will receve(sorry that sounded like yoda and no i am not a star wars freak), nice looking jeep, and what is the 4.2 after you name mean? :twisted:

Thanks, but there is always stuff to change and do on these things ,even if it was new. This was the best TJ I could find. I looked at 10 or so,was looking for a "sport" ,I can see scraping up those Sahara painted fender right away. My other 4WD has a 4.2 8 cyl (S6) and thats my old screen name.

Welcome! You may have questions for us, and we will have them for you! Like have you put that puppy in the dirt yet?? if so we wanna hear about it!

Welcome to the Club.

you question
I will need lots of advise,where did the leaf springs go?

You have a TJ, TJs don't have and never had Leaf Springs. They have Coils all the way around.

Oh that was me.I saw some guy driving around in a white TJ???Wonder who? :lol: Welcome to the board. :) Sully

Welcome to jeepz. You have managed to find the center of the jeep universe on line anyway. Good looking ride and stick around we will be here for you and be depending on you as well. Tug

Back