Friend in Tri-State Area looking for a jeep

ZBTstang

A buddy of mine in the Connecticut area is looking to buy another jeep. His last one caught fire.
He's looking for any jeep with a Fuel Injected 6 cycl (not sure what year that started) with a hardtop. It doesnt have to be perfect. Hes looking in about the $5,000 market.
Anyone in this Area knows of anything, or knows any directions to send him please post. Thanks!

hey ZBT, a bunch of us are getting together this weekend, saturday for wheeling, and sunday for a jeep rally. if you want in PM jps4jeeps, or lauraboston, they have all of the info. we are also putting together a club for jeeps only if you want information give us a shout.

as far as looking for a jeep for you friend. look in the bargainnews.com i was looking and there are a few in that price range. i know of a few for sale near me in milford. 1 is a 94? and not sure of the rest. but check the bargainnews.com

FYI, 91 was the first year with the good fuel injection... 92 was the first year with the "Sport Bar" to accomodate rear shoulder belts...

Back