great day in ARKANSAS

far_right

go HOGS... first the hogs schooled the 'horns....in austin, 38-28, and then i took the transmission/tcase outta my jeep.... so i hope it will be running in the next few days!!! :mrgreen:

General Re-Gearing Question

Great game, but kept me pretty nervous. Went out afterwards to replace the lower hose on my radiator, and since it decided to keep leaking, I discovered I need a new water pump. Since next weekend's game is only on the radio, I'll listen to it while I put my new water pump on. Matt Jones (AR quarterback) is just a hoss. Next big game at Bama in 2 weeks! GO HOGS!

OOOOOH YEA!!!!!!

The Hogs rocked this weekend!!! Flat awesome game!! Being new to Arkansas and living in Fayetteville makes the hogs an easy team to root for. Being a Born Texas Aggie makes it EVEN easier to have fun watching the Texas Longhorns get spanked!!!!

I spent all weekend sanding down my rig. Two straight days of body work....................Uuuugh!! But She is getting smoother and Flat army green each step of the way. It isn't going to be perfect but the bodywork on this thing was like trying to make your stucko ceiling smooth. :lol:

I love this Jeep!!!

Back