Miller Jeep Trail PICs!

Sully

Here we are at the gas station.Check out the mean cj7!
image-missing.png

Jeeps among the bush!
image-missing.png

Brian4.2 lovin' his flex!
image-missing.png

My cj coming down a small hill.
image-missing.png

The cj preparing to punce on it's prey!
image-missing.png

More flex from brian4.2.
image-missing.png

Look out!Dont fall of the mountain!
image-missing.png

Awsome flex!
image-missing.png

The little cj that could.
image-missing.png

Going around a turn.
image-missing.png

Tj and Cj cooling off in the water.
image-missing.png

How are we going to get back in the jeeps?
image-missing.png

The Tj above a tough obsticle.
image-missing.png

Me chuggin' up this rough section.
image-missing.png

Wow,did I just go up that?
image-missing.png

I guess I did.
image-missing.png

The HUMMER,luckly he escaped just before I took a pic of him stuck!
image-missing.png

Yj among the bush.
image-missing.png

Tj on a tough climb.
image-missing.png

Wow,NICE flex!
image-missing.png

High centered YJ.
image-missing.png

Brian waiting for the YJ to get un-stuck.
image-missing.png

I am almost to the top!
image-missing.png

Dad's TJ powering up a tricky spot!
image-missing.png

Going up alamo mountain.
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Everyone at the top just hangin' out.
image-missing.png

Checking out each other's rides.
image-missing.png

TJ posing on the waterfall.
image-missing.png

Tj making a splash!
image-missing.png

Wahoo!
image-missing.png

I hope you guys enjoyed the pics.
:D Sully

centerline wheels for sale w/ 33" tires mounted

Wow nice pics Sully! Looks like lots of fun. Wish I had some trails like that around my neck of the woods. :cry:

Both of my sons did a lot of the driving. This is what its all about. These guys wear me out. :shock:

starting to think about a new tub for my CJ

Man that looks like so much fun, I wish there was something remotely like that down here in Austin...just a couple of mud holes and thats about it...what size tires were on that tj??

Sully, that is the best trail report I have ever seen. Great captions on almost magazine quality pictures.

Wow!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Gadget

Hey, I was in one of the Yj s. The one with 33s and a winch and ARb lockers, 4.88s. thanks for taking pics of us, and not making fun of our buddy in the hummer too bad. At least it isnt being used by a soccer mom. I would rather see it high centered on some rock than at starbucks. take it easy.

Yeah,he was getting stuck because of them tires.

yea, seriously, those old tires are really bald. he is going to get some MTrs one of these days, but until then he just spins until he makes it. he left a fair amount of red paint on some rocks today, which is rare for a 50 k $ vehicle.

You guys did perdy well,good team work on getting each other out.And it's good to see he is actually wheeling HUMMER.At least he has a REAL hummer,not an h2.

Yea, All 3 of the White YJs are from Ojai, Ca we are just a group of friends that go together. We did the rubicon earlier this year, and also tackled the John Bull and holcomb creek trails at Big bear last weekend, so our spotting/driving is coming along. We are always looking for some new rocks to climb. Any body have any recomendations in southern/central ca? We are considering the Dusy Irsham trail for a little later this year, and definitely plan to return to big bear soon. We Want to run the John Bull both ways.

Go to the "Your Account" button on the sites toolbar.Then after you've clicked on it.Scroll to the bottom and click on the button that asks if you want to "show gallery".The you check the box under the icon you want.Then save the changes to your account.

I heard about some perdy tough trails out by palm springs.My dad and I are prolly going to check those out some time soon.And we also hope to try big bear for a new challenge.

nothing like the terrain around here... we've got rocks, we've got trails... but we're never that dry... looks fun

nice run, i hope someone posts the pics from our run this weekend (outerbeachyj) j/k adam!! anyways looks like you guys had fun.

ray

I had a ball!Next sunday we are going to wheel some other trails.Prolly Rowher Flats.

Back