Good Luck To Those On The East Coast

laneiac

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone that is going to be affected by Isabel. Hold on tight and godspeed.

i LOVE natural disasters... i do'nt like what they do to people and their posessions... but i love the excitement... i better get up on the roof here in these next couple days and get the leak fixed, i saw a lot of water come in yesterday

I'm right in that SOB's path. I live about 150 miles inland in NC. Looks like another fran!!!! at least i might get a day or two off from school.

Sending the wife&kids out of town, got a generator. They just upgraded the "tropical storm" watch for Baltimore to a "hurricane" watch. VA&MD are both in a "state of emergency" in order to deploy Nat'l Guardsmen ahead of time. We're Hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

i'm in ny, the last state is expected to hit... i guess i get the advantage of seeing its destruction before it hits.... i'm starting a new job in the AM... i guess i'll be getting rained out a lot

Stay safe everyone.
image-missing.png

I'M GOING PUDDLE JUMPIN!!!!!!!

Taking my recovery gear with me to help anyone in need. (just hope I won't need it for myself) :shock:

Better strap yer jeeps down, they dont weigh to much . . . dont wanna find it in another state in some guys tree. Good Luck All.

install

jeeprostyle said:
Better strap yer jeeps down, they dont weigh to much . . . dont wanna find it in another state in some guys tree. Good Luck All.
Well... I have to work tomorrow in DC- 55 miles south of here, I'll be coming home when it gets ugly around 4:30 or so - in my 4 banger YJ with the soft top!!! Hey, she didn't let me down in last winter's blizzard, and she wont let me down this time either!

PremodWhitey-3.jpg

Snowbound-3.jpg

After checking out the homestead and catching 8 hours zzz's, it will be back to DC to get everybody's phone and data circuits back up and running. My neighbor is going to fire up my generator if needed and keep gas in it (and power his sump pump)!

Good luck to and God bless all in Isabel's path!

Back