Just for the Female Jeepers

StockJeepCJ

I just thought I would share a little something with the other female Jeepers.

~Mel

~~~~~~~~~

Tidbits for Female Jeepers on Wheeling/Camping Trips

1. Always wear a sports bra when wheeling. (Girls you know why.)
2. When camping over night, just remember no matter how bad you think you smell. Perfume attracts bugs.
3. When you hear one of the guys say "Sure I can make that!". Someone is going to need one of three things, a tow strap, a winch or a first aid kit.
4. If you see a group of Jeepers standing around a water or mud obstacle saying "It really doesn't look that deep...", start looking for a path around it.
5. Maxi pads and duct tape make great compression bandages.
6. Push-up bras and bumpy trails are a bad mix.
7. No matter how good you think you look, they are still going to check out your Jeep first.
8. When setting up camp, if at any time you hear one of the guys say "Go get the gas can. I will get the fire started." Move you, your Jeep and your tent far away from the fire pit.
9. Jeeper guys drool over women with their own socket set with torix bits.
10. If you stay in the back and wait long enough, eventually all the guys will gather in one spot and you can take all the parts you need off their Jeeps.

very wise and true words from a female jeeper expecally #7 and 9, also where in Va are you located i am in Harrisonburg near George Washington National Forest

Good tips, definately. I have number 9 covered among others, but hey I didn't know it was an asset. lol

Fun post, thanks!

Lady :lol:

Man oh man you just got a Love a Jeep Girl who know what to do with her equipment. A tow strap and a high lift can be a remarkable thing with the right gal. hehehe Tug :oops:

Conversation with a young Miss with a new Rubicon:
What are you doing crawling around under my Jeep?
Checking out your undercarriage.
Well your looking in the wrong place.
Stutter, stammer, well well just wanted to see if you have a 44 rear end.
End of conversation.

I think most single men won't turn a pretty gal away no matter what she drives. The jeep just makes the package complete!

I NEED HELP WITH A CARB PROBLEM

MudderChuck said:
Conversation with a young Miss with a new Rubicon:
What are you doing crawling around under my Jeep?
Checking out your undercarriage.
Well your looking in the wrong place.
Stutter, stammer, well well just wanted to see if you have a 44 rear end.
End of conversation.

ROFL... that was a good one!

~Mel

My favorite is, 10 Reasons to date a JeepChick.

10. You won't have to share your Jeep with her.
9. Weather permitting, she prefers driving topless. :shock:
8. Since she is obviously not into creature comforts, she will be low maintenance.
7. She can probably perform her own Jeep maintenance, so you won't have to.
6. She won't bitch when you are out working on your Jeep.
5. She probably has her own tools.
4. She likes it rough and bumpy. :twisted:
3. She can take your Jeep in for warranty work, and they won't ask her a single question, even with that 4-inch lift and those 33-inch Super Swampers.
2. She will usually buy you Jeep parts for gifts, and expect the same in return.

And the Number One reason to date (or marry) a chick with a Jeep:
1. Plenty of spare parts waiting to be stripped from her Jeep when she's not looking!

Those lists are flawless! Except for #6 on StockJeepCJ. Push-up bras and bumpy trails are a GREAT mix.

And you gotta love those low mantainence relationships. Too bad they are so hard to find. :lol:

If you were a woman you would not be saying that about push-up bras and bumpy trails. One word sums up that mix.. OOOOWWWWW!

~Mel

Back