Stolen Jeep :(

pezzo33

TJ Gas Tank Damage

So I got home this mrong, and my Jeep was gone :(
Keep an eye out for it, as I am not a happy camper right now.

1989 Jeep Wrangler, red. 33" Tires, 5" Lift, PIAA and Hella Fogs, grill basher, etc.
Has a Massachusetts Issue Boston Bruins Plate on the back (BR1724), no plate on the front, no roof on it when it left here. Pig Pen stickers on the side with the Pig on it too
(TDC Stickers)
It smokes, and it is slow :(

Here are some pics.

Stolen from my garage in Amherst Massachusetts

If anyone sees it or hears of anything, please let me know

thanks

pezzo33

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

SUCK's So sorry I would hate for a jerk to take my Jeep! Good Luck in the recovery and I hope it was insured. tug

You never know, I may see it way down here in El Paso. They say 5% of all stolen cars come through this city, being near mexico and all.

Sorry about the rotten luck man. Keep the faith!

That looks a lot like 88wranglered (Ray's) jeep???

Sorry to hear, that sucks mucho assito!
Keep an eye open up here on the north shore!

80 CJ-5 Renegade 16K Original

yeah, no leads yet. The police are hoping it was just someone stealing it to get a ride home. I guess i thappens quite a bit, being near a huge college campus (UMASS).
People come up to visit, dont have a ride home, so they steal a car and drive home.
Yeha, it is insured, not sure how nice they will be with all the reciepts I have for lifts, wheels, tires, lights, lockers, etc, but we will see.

Hopefully they just find it in tack, in one piece, and can give it back.

we will see :(

pezzo33

Question for the Pa guys

That is the first I have heard of a Jeep being stolen (from a member of jeepz.com). When I first bought my Jeep, I thought it was an easy target and expected it to get stolen...I have been lucky.

I'm in the Boston area and I have friends in Amherst and Hadley. I'll keep my eyes open and tell them to open theirs. We've got your back.

drive shafts

yeha, its od, I never really worried about the Jeep, have always been paranoid about my car (2004 Subaru STI). I figured, who woudl want the Jeep....you know...

But I guess someone :evil:

pezzo33 said:
yeha, its od, I never really worried about the Jeep, have always been paranoid about my car (2004 Subaru STI). I figured, who woudl want the Jeep....you know...

Was the subaru in the garage when the jeep was stolen???I think they stole the jeep because it is easier to steal.

Oh,and you have a nice car!If I could get a nice new car,subaru wrx sti would be it.

Sully said:
pezzo33 said:

Was the subaru in the garage when the jeep was stolen???I think they stole the jeep because it is easier to steal.

Oh,and you have a nice car!If I could get a nice new car,subaru wrx sti would be it.

No, the car was with me , like four towns over visiting a fried.

thank you though :)

Pezzo33

Yeah what is going on with the situation. Any new news?

Nothing yet,and I am beginning to lose hope. As every day goes by, there is less and less chance she will be seen again :(

The Police dont care, and the insurance company is doing their investigation now (just faxed over 46 pages of reciepts to them).

So we will see, I miss her,but it may be time to move on soon..... :evil:

Hopefully she does turn up still....and even better, still driveable!

Pezzo33

Diamond tread

I actually thought of that, which worries me even more. I am so paranoid now abuot the car....and afraid something will happen to it.

The STI is a little more secure though. Full alarm, breakage sensores, Lojack, and not east to get in and out quick with a full roll cage.
Also, I just ordered a quick realease steering wheel hub for my sparco wheel......so I may just take the steering wheel out every night as well. hard to drive without it!

Thanks for the help though, for anyone that has been keeping an eye out!

Pezzo33

Back