Jeep Telephone Survey coming to you soon!

X_Factor

Last night I had the opportunity to participate in a questionnaire field study at the Ohio State University. Even though they wouldn't come right out and say it, the field study was being done by OSU on behalf of Daimler-Chrysler. There was about 10 Wrangler owners and 1 Grand Cherokee owner present in the meeting. The purpose of the field study was to review a phone survey that the automaker is going to be using for Jeep owners. They were trying to determine if the questions on the survey were valid, reasonable, and applicable. We gave our input on what we thought should be changed, such as wording and question placement.

It looks like the purpose of the phone survey is going to be geared more towards off-roading in a Jeep. They want to know what kind of terrain we encounter, how much cargo we carry, and how many passengers are with us. I think Jeep is going to use the results from these phone surveys to help in the development of off-road testing for future vehicles.

If you receive a call from The Ohio State University or the automaker conducting a survey of Jeep owners, please take the time to answer their questions. It only takes about 15 minutes and will greatly aid in the development of better, more rugged Jeeps in the future.

hey x_factor... i just moved here to ohio a few months ago for college. i don't have my jeep right now, but will here in a few more weeks, and am DYING to get some good muddin in. i'm going to Cedarville University (outside of springfield... if you know where that is), which is about 45 min. or so from columbus. are there any good trails or anything around here? i'm from west virginia... so i'm sorta used to having lots of mountains around and plenty of trails everywhere! i don't know what to make of all these corn fields... haha. any help would be appreciated! thanks ~ jeremiah

Back