Seat covers...

Green97TJ

Met a guy in a Rubicon last nite....

So lets see... monday nite i think it absolutely poured down rain here. Well makes for some good news and some bad news. The good news is, more mud when i get to go wheelin again :) The bad news is, wet seats, cuz the top was off. So does anybody know of some good waterproof seatcovers that a poor unemployed college boy could afford so i can avoid having this happen again? Id love to have the neoprene, but thats way to expensive. How about the Bestop? are they waterproof? (i cant really afford those either but its slightly more realistic the the neoprene)

Any other ideas? Besides paying closer attention to the weather forecast i mean? :lol:

Thanks alot

Nathan

I just got myself a waterproof cab cover from bestop, and it works like a charm. I go to work, put my cover over the seats, and if it rains really hard and then stops, i can just take the cover off and drive home in dry seats. It was only like $85 or something, i think its better then having a wet butt, but i'm sure most people on here dont care about those things. Comfort isnt in the Jeep language!

Need opinion on ZJ front tow point......

You can always pick up a set of Neoprene seat covers off eBay for around $50. That seemed to work for us. Of course it is still helpful to keep a towel or something handy to wipe them off.

~Mel

Back