Aaaaaggggggg!!!!! Back to square one - no Jeep

southtj

swear_mad-3.gif

My Jeep - that I ordered the end of July - came in today. They ordered it wrong!!! I ordered a Sahara with 4 wheel disc and trac-loc diff and dual top option among other things. Long story but the guy that our company buys its Dodges from faxed the build sheet to a local Chrysler/Jeep guy and they ordered it. Turns out, the local Jeep folks only received the first two pages of the fax and didn't order the dual top and the trunk.

The trunk is no big deal and can be added. The top costs them three times as much to order alone than when ordered on the front end with the dual top option. Normally, I would make them give me a top at their expense but seeing as how they are not making any money on this and we need to keep a good relationship with the Dodge guy, I can't raise too much of a stink.

I am burning up mad at these guys. He is now in the process of looking for one locally that has what I want on it. I'll let you know.
headpop-2.gif

Bad news. . . Either way, it will make it more enjoyable when you finally get it.

Have them Pull the top off of a jeep on the lot the right color. They can then deal with it howe they want and you have your jeep.

Yes! I think I made them feel bad enough that they are going to order me a top at their cost. Going to pick it up with soft top tonight. :D They really had some delays that were their fault ordering this and while it usually takes 6 weeks, we are now on almost 12 weeks. If they weren't going to do this I was going to suggest an 04 Rubi and see where i could get.

Enjoy the new Jeep. Get it out and get it dirty!! Let us know how it does.

South, sorry to hear bout your delays in getting the new jeep! I know you will be so excited to get it and I hope they hook you up all in the right order! Good luck and have fun!

Lady

Back