LETS SEE SOME PARAGON PICS!!!!!

dick_wilderness

I've been lookin :shock: , and only found two links to paragon trip pics. Instead of looking like a mad man :x , if ya got em post em, or link em here for all to find easily and enjoy.

thanx,
DW

i just got my pics back. you must thank ladyjeepfreak for taking them (we decided to switch cameras, so i actually got pics of my own jeep ~ brilliant idea on her part). i've got a few pics of others, i'll try to scan them in tonight and post them. :)

Cool Random, I hope you got some good ones! I will have mine Friday night and post them Saturday. I am anxious to see more too but man were not all in the digital world these days. Some of us have to Develop them!

Lady :roll:

LET'S GO PATS

My film is still in the camara!

I took three rolls of film while there, I just have no drive to get them developed just yet!

'89 Wrangler Engine Problem

doesn't anyone else have pics? I know more people took them, did i miss the link?

DUDE!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo MAD!!!! :evil: :!: :!: :!: :!:

I went to walmart today to get my pictures and they freaking LOST THEM!!!!! Yes, Lost them. I could have shot the entire photo department right on the spot.

I stood there for a half hour as they tried to find them and finally left them my numbers.

Half hour later they call me making excuses and said they'd have to file a claim/tracer for me. I said well they were supposed to be put online too, can you track that number too?

The clerk said (guess what) UMMM, I don't know. <sigh>

I just am so out of luck man, I was looking so forward to these pics. We'll see what they come up with. A tracer might be as much as a week and who knows if they will find my online albums.

Lady :(

ladyjeepfreak, that is tragic! I say calm down and take a deep breathe or two. The pics are out there somewhere...lets just hope they show up someday. You never know.

That is weird, why would they need to put a trace on them, shouldn't they been in the store somewhere? Oh well, I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere.

LJF: That is a tough break! Maybe they'll pop up, if you described them to the walmart folks, it should be pretty obvious if they come across them.

Might be a good time to go digital?

Think someone took them ?
They were most likely the best ones they seen allday.

Whew, I have calmed down everyone. Thanks for helping. I do need a digital picture. Tom it's funny you said that, Dena said the same thing. She said well I'm sure as soon as the delivery man is done looking at them, he'll turn them in to the store. lol

I am hoping there is some luck in the fact that I asked for the online photo option too. The news is that I can call an 888 number tommorrow and ask them to find out what my claim numbers are and maybe get them that way at least.

The other news is that somehow they are floating around any other walmart in the world that got photo deliveries that day. A tracer will take about a week they said, but I'm not putting any bets on that one.

Hey, tommorrow's not Monday! :roll:

Lady

Thanks Grey,

I looked through one set, but I'll see if these are different. I think I commented on them already but cool!

Bad news today, there is no tracing of online photo's so mine are gone. Maybe someday they will resurface. Oh well, just memories now!

lady

Back