Throttle Body Spacer/Quadratec

K-Phat

So the other day I decided that the Locking hood latches that I bought from "rusthorse" a couple of years back had to go. They just looked like ass. So I replaced them with my stock ones and since I just had the tire stem incident last week I wanted to get a new style hood lock. So I turned to Quadratec and ordered a new grill lock for my TJ. Since I was ordering from Quadratec I figured what the hell might as well get something else too :lol: So I ordered a throttle body spacer from Power Aid. Well I got my order today. (Would have had it a few days ago, but I accidently ordered a lock for a 97 TJ and my order was put on hold until they contacted me and changed it, way cool of Quadratec to be looking out though) So anyway I just finished the install of the spacer about an hour ago. It was a pretty strait forward install and I did it in about 30-40 min. I have not really been able to drive around and see if there are any noticeable gains. My RPMs are up a bit at idle so I wanted to know if this is normal from anyone that has done this upgrade. I also but the hood lock on, but I'm not to impressed with its construction/set-up. Anyway just had to share my Jeep fun with the people who understand it. Later 8)

there was a change in your airflow... so the computer will take some time to readjust idle

Back