urban camo

monsterrd

Night Wheelen Part 2

Hi everyone, thinking of doing my jeep in urban camo, how would this look? Tired of black, and I like things nobody has. 8) 8)

you mean like that black and grey camo? That would look sick dude... if I were you i would get some samples of that pattern then do it up!

(Chuckle)

OK -- Gadget gives up.

What is "urban camo"? Do you paint the Jeep to look like a KFC, Taco Bell or a Burger-King so it blends in with the cityscape? :lol:

(There is a Jeep CJ that lives near my home which is painted like a Holstein cow. It looks like a giant Gateway computer box going down the road.)

Just teasing, but urban camo???

Help me out, here.

:wink:

Gadget

b57t-4.jpg

na do the blue or orange versions!! HAHAHA

Na I think that the grey would look cool as he!!

When did you 1st catch "Jeep fever"?

ya need to have someone use that swatch to make a photoshop pic on your jeep

actually.. that is called snow camo... but the youngsters of today have given the unusually, unnatural colored camo the name "urban camo"... but... still, the white/grey shade camo is still a functional real camoflage

um I disagree. I think the version of 'snow" camo has no grey in it. I do know that (working with Military everyday) they do call it urban camo

it is possible that the government's version of "snow camo" has no grey in it... but... in the hunting world, many companies do use grey

New Jeep owner Questions??????

Snitty, I think the gray/white/black version above is the military's urban camo. Snow camo is 2 color. Snow camo would be cool and unigue :twisted:

Clutch Bangs

hmm.... i'm just not familiar with the military's versions of things... i just know that outdoorswear companies all have different versions of "snow camo"... which is basically anything with white and different shades of grey, with black being a shade of grey... i'm not sure if the government uses leaf camo for the "urban" scene... maybe we're talking about a differnent definition of "urban"... the youngsters of today use the term "urban" to describe the hip gangsta blingin rap listening culture, which evolved from what "urban" actually does mean, which is inner city... The "urban camo" i was thinking was the term used by the homie gangsta thug companies to describe the camoflage patterns and colors used in "urbanwear"

maybe i just confused everyone... but i guess i confused myself

I don't really understand the Urban Como thing, But I think it would look rockin on a Jeep!!!
The Snow camo (vehicles) in Southeast Alaska is similar to basic camo but they add white. So it is white/black/olive/brown. It also looks cool. Their winter gear they wear is mainly all white. Another one I like is the Vietnam tiger stripe.

Now who is going to figure a way to put that new digital como pattern on their rig???

Back