That "Jeep Fever" post was a good one

dick_wilderness

Believe me I am not patting myself on the back. I read all the reasons so far atleast a few times. It was cool to read some trials and tribulations of you Jeep owners. I didn't think that question was going to evoke that kind of responce ( in you guys and in me). But at the same time I did, if that made any sense. There was no cheesy respnonce's (which I to am guilty of myself) and they were all at least a paragraph long.

More than anything though they (the replies) made me think of reasons I own a jeep. They either kicked up some dusty ol' memory or made me realize something I hadn't known about why I own a Jeep.

This either means
A: This site is doing its job (and not on a
downward spiral)
or B: I need psychiatric counceling

or C: I need to hit the trails with some Jeepzters!!!!!

DW

Jeepz is doing ok, Your doing great. You see the first step is letting yourself know you have a problem. I hate to say this but you are a Jeepaholic. Now we can help you. Just stand up look eveyone in the eye and say I Dick Wildeerness am a Jeepaholic! and we will get started one day at a time. hehehehe Tug

:lol: I'm addictided, I don't want to admit it though, because isn't that the first step in recevory.

I agree, I read all the post, and found them wicked good. I like this site, nor do I think it's going down hill. If it wasnt for jeepz.com I wouldnt have found Paragon, and meet so many wicked cool people. Thanks jeepz.com!!

Not to mention what would I do all day at work, other then hangin out here?

I'm might have a Jeeping problem, but I'm no Jeepaholic. Jeepaholics go to meetings. :wink:

From Carter BBD to Holley 350 cfm

Considering I have the attention span of a fruit fly, I have been known to be on this site for a couple of hours reading posts. Thats how much I like this place, That and I have jeepz.com stickers on the side of my rig, so I gotta "represent!"

Hi my name is Steven and I am a "Jeepaholic".
I have been in "rehab" for 20 years.
I know I have fallen many of times.
Every time I pick myself (ok hook up the discos).
And try again.

I fall down at least three times a month
I need more support from my friends.
All they do is sit around and talk rock crawling and muddin.
Soon that wicked urge is upon me.
Help me support me
Thank you

You know.. they shouldnt have these Jeep rehab meetings in a jeeps part store either.

Back