Very Sad Person Here

95Jeeper

:cry: :cry: :cry: I am starting to get really sad now. My Jeep has been out of commission for about a month now. I messed up the transmission on my first offroading trip with it. I took in too much water and now it's all messed up. I really miss my Jeep. I don't have the money to get it fixed right now either! Hopefully soon though! I am also kicking myself for getting an automatic transmission since they aren't sealed very well. :( Well hopefully I can get this taken care of asap so I can join you all out on a trail someday......take care!

Chin up little Jeeper! We all feel your pain and many of have been there. I have had my ol CJ for months and I am just now getting it where I am not afraid to use it lie a real jeep. tug

motorcraft 2150

Chin up. I had a perfectly good running Jeep and took it all apart and it won't be back together for another month or so. As with true love.........absence makes the heart grow fonder. :wink:

Where to find lift kits?

Hang in there buddy. Good thing come to thoes who wait; it took me a bit more than a year and a half to get mine back togther after taking it all apart.

Give it some time and do it right - you'll be back on the trails.

right before i joined jeepz, my transmission was out for about 3 months... i finally found a good deal on ebay... $300 for a transmission, front xj axle, shift linkages, 4 calipers, and some other various parts

Back