I am starting to get really sad now. My Jeep has been out of commission for about a month now. I messed up the transmission on my first offroading trip with it. I took in too much water and now it's all messed up. I really miss my Jeep. I don't have the money to get it fixed right now either! Hopefully soon though! I am also kicking myself for getting an automatic transmission since they aren't sealed very well. Well hopefully I can get this taken care of asap so I can join you all out on a trail someday......take care!
    95 YJ 4bangin, 3in BL, edelbrock shocks and SS, 33in bfg mt/km, dynocrap exhaust

Chin up little Jeeper! We all feel your pain and many of have been there. I have had my ol CJ for months and I am just now getting it where I am not afraid to use it lie a real jeep. tug

Sorry to hear about your Jeep my man. But everything will be fine in the long run.
    Down With the Round

99 TJ Sport 4.5\" RE Super-Flex Lift Kit, 33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on 15x8 AR Bajas, Warn 9.5ti Thermometric Winch....

motorcraft 2150

Chin up. I had a perfectly good running Jeep and took it all apart and it won't be back together for another month or so. As with true love.........absence makes the heart grow fonder. :wink:

hey.... it could be worse... im goin on 4 months w/o mine
    82 CJ5 that dont run.... and is no more.... 94 Z71

J, you wont be forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by far_right
    hey.... it could be worse... im goin on 4 months w/o mine
    Are you still waiting for a transmission FR?

I need a transmission!!!!!!
    95 YJ 4bangin, 3in BL, edelbrock shocks and SS, 33in bfg mt/km, dynocrap exhaust

8. Where to find lift kits?

Hang in there buddy. Good thing come to thoes who wait; it took me a bit more than a year and a half to get mine back togther after taking it all apart.

Give it some time and do it right - you'll be back on the trails.

firemanharry,

well...i rebuilt mine, but something is locked up in third/fourth gear
    82 CJ5 that dont run.... and is no more.... 94 Z71

J, you wont be forgotten

right before i joined jeepz, my transmission was out for about 3 months... i finally found a good deal on ebay... $300 for a transmission, front xj axle, shift linkages, 4 calipers, and some other various parts
    93 YJ 4.0
    Spring Over, 33x12.50 Mastercraft Courser M/T, High Flow Exhaust, Diamondplate Rear Bumper, Trimmed Flares, 6\" spotters

We, the Sovereign People of the Universe, wish to live in peace. We live among you, but we are not of you.