Look out for the German Jeep

MudderChuck

Went down to the local Jeep dealer the other day, stood around for about an hour, everytime I´d make eye contact with anybody they´d look real busy. Finally got tired and left. Went to a used car dealer for Jeep, told him there was a hole in the cat and the trac bar was shot. He as much as called me a liar and asked to see my diploma for automobile mechanic. Asked him if it took a diploma to see a four inch hole.

Went to the local Jeep parts supplier and baught a set of starter brushes ($4.00) try again $15 bucks. I live in Germany, things are going to get really strange now that the Germans are running things. They believe in making artificial shortages, so they can charge premium price for everything, they play the market like a stringed instrument.

They also hate competition, and if your not one of the boys (German) they will put you out of business. Wonder why Chrysler/Jeep and Diamler/ Chrysler can´t get along? If you ain´t German you ain´t. If your going to buy a Jeep, do it now, and stock up on parts. The Germans do some things really well, I don´t believe dealing with the American market phsycology is one of them. Jeep will either go belly up or turn into a Mercedes.
image-missing.png

Looked into the Diamler/Chrysler/Jeep site the other day. If you weren´t buying either a car or stock shares, there was absolutly no place to contact them, other than an E-mail address to comment on the site. There philosophy is if you won´t buy it somebody will, and taking complaints interfers with making money.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back