DEER SEASON

Snitty

when i wake up, i get to go watch down a cliff over a field all day to watch for some brown animals... our spot has got a monster 10 point and a few others around there... and we were told of a family of blackbears... i hope to put one of those down next week

hey dont shoot the deer thats not nice.... it could be bambis daddy or mommy....

BANG put it in a Pot! Let's Eat! That is what a pre school kid I know from church said the other day in class while the teacher was reading Bambi. Made a girl cry and up set several others. The Father was a proud Daddy when the teacher complained. hehehehe Tug

Bambi? How about ol' Bessy??? To kill and eat a deer that has had a free life in the woods eating, mating, and doing whatever else it pleases is alot more humane than what they put that cow you ate last night through! Have you ever seen how they slaughter cows? They don't pump deer full of steroids, either. I love a good steak, but a deer is alot better for you and well worth a good long sit in a tree stand in my book, and I won't miss a wink of sleep over it!

Read the caption under this pic and then tell me hunting is not nice!:

http://www.factoryfarming.com/suecoe/cutthroat.htm

jeepin916 said:
hey dont shoot the deer thats not nice.... it could be bambis daddy or mommy....

HA HA HA HA nope.... 8:30am, not bambi's parents, but bambi... we got some prime veal... she's hitting the stove tonight

Had a huge 10pointer under the stand lastnight, along with an eight pointer. Too dark to see my sight pins, or it'd been whacked. Going out again Thursday, day before shotgun season opens :twisted:

U-BOLT FLIP KIT

i would be a top-notch deer hunter if i could just stay awake long enough. it seems when i get up at 5am, make my way out to my tree stand, wrap myself up in my poncho liner, watch the sun rise, then i usually fall asleep untill 9am. by then the deers have stopped moving for the morning....

my gun has shot 2 deer so far this year... opening day, i took out a small doe... then today, without me knowing, my brother came to my house while i was sleeping, took my shotgun, and bagged himself an 8 point.. then called me to come gut it for him because he doesn't know how

it can win you money though... and... gotta fill that buck tag somehow, and you can't kick them off (legally)

Re: noise in piece of crap

no one in my family hunts, but one day when i came home from school and looked at the barbed wired fence, there was a small really big bambi (it had nobs for antlers but was small to be a buck)... it was dead, of course. when it jumped the fence it didnt make it across and got caught. it had green crap comin out of its mouth, and all around the ground you could see where he pawed tryin to get free. i felt sorry for the sucker. one of our church pals came by and threw it into the back of his truck an off it went.

Haha Deer season starts Dec. 1 here in Kansas. But anyway does anybody got any good hunting clips on the internet I can download for a school project??

LR

Rifle season opens Saturday here in Maryland. I can hardly wait!!! I use my old model 90 30/30 with a raised scope so I can shoot open sights, too. All my shots are close, so I cant see carrying anything bigger where I go!

Back