Polar Paragon Dec Trip

stinkycheeseman

If you are foolish (like most "jeepers are") and think you are immune to the cold then you'll love the next few lines. I would like to arrange a trip to Paragon this month. If you have been there you know that not much else compares on the east coast, and for the others, it is worth any traveling distance. If you are intrested please reply and let me know. To the Boston group, "we could have a wicked time again!" Bring the Rubicon! It won't overheat in the snow. I didn't forget Zeb and little sis either :lol: .

Yeah, when..Dec. is a wicked busy month! And actually every weekend this one, then 13, and the 20th I have Christmas parties to go to...Unless you want to do it after Christmas, but don't plan around me!

Mike and gang!

I would love to go, I was hoping to plan a trip up in January, was going to ask soon if anyone wanted to go then. December is a bad month for me too unfortunately. So much goes on around the holidays and that would be a whole weekend trip again for us. I'm also doing a ton of work to the JEep this month. What do you think about Jan instead of Dec? Would that work for any of you?

P.S. I'm the big sis!

Lady

dude, last year rob (pasmokeater) took me up december 14th... i even remember the date!!! lol... anyways, it was LOADS of fun... we took the trails on 2" of solid ICE!!! crazy times, nobody got stuck either (except rob but thats kuz he was "aiming" for that rock)... anyways, crank up your heaters, it'll be GREAT!!!

Any more input? Maybe there could be a dec trip and another a month or so later for those that cant make it.

Whatcha think?

Lady

Need a proportioning valve

I went up to Paragon in october with a bunch of the Boston group and had a blast. Ever since I've been itchin to go back. So I'm willing to go anytime.

Back