Christmas List

JEEPCJXJ

whats on your christmas list this year that is for your Jeep and not???what has been you most favorite gift ever???

I can remember my dear ol dad saying "I don't want or need anything for Christmas" I use to think what a sap no way could he mean this. Everyone wants stuff for Christmas.

Well I have reached this point in life and now understand what he was saying. Wife Rene' and I were talking the other night. We agreed that life was so full and we had so much that to go out and just give for the sake of giving and getting was foolish.

This year we are working really hard for the folks that will not be getting much if anything. Yea I know this sounds crazy but it is true. This is the first year it is this way too. Not a new found religion or belief just finally working out a long known truth.

Don't get me wrong here cause the Jeepz people that know us and have been here can tell you we are not fancy or well off folks we are as country as corn bread. We don't live real well but we live and are happy with our life here.

The boys are about grown and this will be the last year with the oldest before he goes into the Coast Gaurd. Youngest is 13 and we just changed gears. Christmas is different this year. We will still have some gifts and we will still eat well but I can say for the first time I like Christmas.

So for me that change of life and thought may be the best Christmas Gift yet. But I guess I could still use a few pairs of new underwear. hehehe tug

Good choice Tug, very humble of you and yours. My list consisted of gift certificates to various 4 wheel outlets and a MORE bolt in cage, oh and a stinger flashlight. But I am trying to spend my hard earned tuition money fulfilling my woman's list. I am also volunteering at the Salvation Army and donating to Toys for Tots, so i guess thats how I am doing my part to help out the needy. The best gift I ever got.... This one Xmas, Santa (aka my parents) got me a ton of GI Joe Guys I wanted... That was great, life was so simple back then, when I was all of 20 years old; just joking. Merry xmas everyone, hope you all get what u want, and a have a safe holiday.

Well If I bump into Santa I will see if he can deliver an 04 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, but I don't want the payments so I am not very hopefull.

I would like to get a JKS quick disconnect trac bar. Probably won't get it cause I didn't ask for it!
Worse gift to get. hmm

nothing really as long as it has though and or practicality to it.

My favorite X-mas gift was my SNES about 6 or 7 years ago, got it with Killer Instinct...good times. I want the AEM brute intake, but im prolly going to get FFX-2 for PS2 and a recovery strap, i just got my jeep 3 months ago so i still have to get the basics. It is hard with no job.

If santa is out there watching....I want my TJ back. Best damn jeep I ever owned. She is definitely missed :cry:

My best Christmas gift was meeting my new wife before Christmas last year. She is a Saint for putting up with me. Fortunately she enjoys Jeep riding and I take her every time now. She will be entering more of the local Lady's Rockcrawling competitions in my Jeep this year (she will probably show me up).
As for this year, I am going to buy myself a much needed set of trailer tires before I inadvertently unload the Jeep on the interstate at 70 MPH.

I reached that "please don't buy me anything" age quite young.... i still do enjoy making others happy though... I like to hear "you know, that ____ was the best gift that ______ ever got. He has not put it down since the moment he opened it."... especially kids... I love to put a smile on kids' face... This year though, I'll have to skimp, I told everyone to leave me out of their shopping list, and just leave me on the christmas day calling list...

R3con99TJ wrote:

My favorite X-mas gift was my SNES about 6 or 7 years ago, got it with Killer Instinct...good times. I want the AEM brute intake, but im prolly going to get FFX-2 for PS2 and a recovery strap...

Dear Santa,

Please bring me the gift of youth so that I might understand what Travis was talking 'bout.

:roll:

Thanks, Santa,

Gadget

Back