who has the most post?

Well, keep in mind ALL post counts were reset to 0 after the forum software was upgraded last summer.

Some member's post counts were re-entered by hand, but most of the member's numbers were not. Therefore, the post counts really aren't accurate for some members who have been with this board that long.

Hmmm... Looks as though I've still got a long ways to go to rival Bounty or Tug :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

i used to be in the top five, then the forum was reset. but as you can see, i'm almost back to the good ol' days.

1.Tug-n-pull

2.jhiggins

3.Bounty_Hunter

4.Dingus

5.jps4jeeps

I think that is the order,but I am unsure.

Jeepz.com Memberlist said:
Username, Location, Join Date, Post Count
1 Tug-n-pull, East Tennessee, Oct 09, 2002 3753
2 Bounty__Hunter, Southern Illinois, Nov 09, 2002 2983
3 Snitty, Olean, NY, Nov 29, 2002 2831
4 jhiggins, TeXas, Sep 23, 2002 2529
5 far_right, arkansas, or 34*06'N-93*04'W, Nov 22, 2002 1698
6 dingus, PA USA, Aug 19, 2002 1638
7 jps4jeep, Boston, Dec 27, 2002 1246
8 Sully, Thousand Oaks,California, Jan 09, 2003 1200
For what it's worth, mainly an indicator of a few things like who has been here the longest, and who has the most time to spend on the PC. Everybody here is extremely helpful and I think some of the post counts reflect that eagerness to help others :D

i have been here for almost two years and look at the number of post counts i have...i dont think they should have too much meaning!!! the important thing is that we are here together based on a common ground. JEEPS!!! woot. :lol:

As for me this is the only board I am a member much less an active member. I do spend much time on here and do so because of you. You are the one I have learned most of what little I know about jeeps from you. I have taken a CJ on it's last legs and made a pretty good old trail jeep by what I have learned from you! Thanks! I took a stock YJ and made a relly capible trail jeep ou of it all by learning what to do and what not to do from you. I have made friends that come to visit and have invited me to go see them all by hanging out with you. I have a bunch of post here but you will find most of them came from asking questions of you. Sometimes I am able to help others here all because I learned the answer at some point from you. So you can see I am not at all that smart I just have a great friend with abudant knowledge and that my friend is You. There are people on jeepz that have only a couple of post and they are the ones that have the most to say. Post count is nothing more than rendom numbers that mean nothing. My number will go up I am sure all because of You. tug

being a high poster, I'll have to stick my nose in here and agree with the rest... it is a number to show how many times we have hit the "submit" button on a "new post" or "reply to topic"... it doesn't mean we are smarter, know more, are better people, better jeepers, or have any royalty over anyone with a lesser post count. The only benefit it does hold is that when a newcomer comes along, they might see who has been here long and will have a lesser confusion in asking who to go to for help. Being here quite some time, I see what happens, who talks, who knows what, what special areas people are knowledgeble in. There are some here who specialize in short wheelbase, long wheelbase, motor related, transmission related, suspension related, electrical related, auxiliary modifications, and there are some I know I can go to for specifics. I also have seen who the different people are, I know what sort of lifestyle some live, what people do for a living, where people live, etc... for anyone new here... You can always feel safe asking me anything without being put down for anything, and I'm sure you can go to any of the "veterans" here, as well as any member. We are all good people, and all contribute in our own ways. This board is often repetetive, our post count doesn't really mean that we've seen more.. it just means that we've seen the same thing over and over again, just more times... with exceptions

Yes! I made the top ten!!

Finally a outlet for all my otherwise useless knowledge!

Post counts don't count!

Where to get "fast back" soft top?

In reality post counts means your addicted Jeeper.
but after 372 it really means you need help...lol. Serious help!
For those of you... I can recomend a nice doctor...lol.

What it really means, that those with high post counts are here to help others with questions and are willing to take the time to help those with real questions.
Remember every one there is never a stupid question on this board...we were all new to jeeps before and asked those questions once.
No one flames newbies here and so far everyone remembers what it was like being new and didnt know what a SYE kit was.

Oh as it sits I can answer one more question till I need to look for some help.....heheheheheheheh

or maybe we (I) just kinda bable and no one really knows what we (I) am really talking about... and just like to add one more number to our (mine) post counts with posts like this one :mrgreen:

far_right said:
or maybe we (I) just kinda bable and no one really knows what we (I) am really talking about... and just like to add one more number to our (mine) post counts with posts like this one :mrgreen:

You mean like this post we (I) just made?? :lol:

As if you need more post counts BH!!

It's people like the rest of us (me) that could use em. :lol:

Back