What did your Jeep get for Christmas?

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
Ok we all know we are a strange bunch here...we are Jeep owners lol
So the Question is what did you or or partner buy buy for your Jeep this X-Mas?

Well since I started it...my wife and I bought our Jeep a custom set of Rock rails from Tera-Flex.

My Mom and Dad bought me Aluminum side panels, New roll bar pads complete set. My step son got me a Warn 8000lb winch, and Hopefully momma is gettin my tires soon. So far thats it.

some chrome 20's and a dvd player for the cj...heheh cant even type that with a straight face :)

in reality...maintenance is what it is getting;rotor button,air filter,tremendous amount of cleaners/degreasers/shop towels
(shined it all up for xmas...lookin sharp!) if i have the money left over after paying bills first of the month i need to get a stereo and some speakers...mp3 player with sirius satellite radio is the goal,it's torturous driving with no tunes!!! merry xmas to everyone(and their Jeeps)

Sound bar & a decent set of speakers :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

TJ flares on a YJ

well since my bday is so close to chrismas I got some presents for both holidays: 31" goodyear MTR, a new bug guard, gibson stainless exhaust tip and hella back up lights. Not sure about anything else its too early for christmas

Merry Christmas to all!!!

My Jeep got this:

image-missing.png

It's the 30' X 3" 24,000 lb strap

Wifey got me a Craftsman 30 gal, 150 psi air compressor with three air tools! Now all I need is the lift! :D :D

Rear axle truss with diff skid,gas tank skid,a cb,key chain tire deflator,jeep calendar,and my mom got me 2 sets of snubbers for a YJ!!! :lol: :lol: It's the thought that counts right?poor mom she felt so bad that she got the wrong part.It's ok though,I already had a set of snubbers. :D Sully

My Jeep got coal because it was soooooo bad this year. :wink:

J/K....still working on the makeover 8)

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

radiator cover, new red top optima, hood mounts for lights, remote car starter. ive got some extra cash that i think im gonna throw towards an air compressor. need to find more about them.

and i still got a lift and tires sittin in my garage from november!!

best flattie write up?

Floor mats, some really cool magnetic Tire Pressure gauge (I alway loose them) that I can stick right to the dash. Tomarow It is getting some new Tires, I blew one of the old dry rotted ones on Wed.

Mine got a cd player, and a nifty set of mirrors that my brother made for when i take the doors off this summer (man i wish it was summer :)) and i got a lil money, so that will probably go to getting a decent set of speakers, since my one little lonely 6x9 just wont hardly do that new cd player justice :D

Nathan

Back