It's Cold, your bored, what can ya do

Well you my friend has like way to much time on your hands. heheheh That is a good one. But if you are really bored come on up and we will go to beauty spot and drive around in the snow a while. tug

That guy is quite talented! But that seems like it would require full time tooting practice, which leaves no time for jeepin'!

Frenchman don't jeep. All they do is sit around and NOT participate in world affairs. And keeping us from flying over their air space on our way to Libya.

What they DO allow is other Europeans to march through their country like Boggers through a puddle.

Opps, got political. Sorry.

Who says there aren't truly talented musicians anymore!?!?

Mingez - That guy was funny, but Chirac is a Jackass. Or should I say Jacquesass? :lol:

Oil pressure question

Mingez, you could not have put it any better! :p

One never knows what his or her talent really is in life...
This is one possable talent I had never thought some one would explore.
Leave it to a Frenchman.
Viva La France.

Ya post on Jeepz !!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I play with my Jeep r/c's nothin like wheelin a ZipZap on the kitchen Table, or using a 1/25th scale Jeep to Workboot/Shoe climb, then theres always the 1/12th scale to chase the Dog .............

Yeah I know I have no Life cause of that Jeep Bug Bit me lol

say Jacquesass?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mingez, you could not have put it any better!
You know, my hatred for the French Government (and I stress "Government" not people) gets me strange looks in most conversations. Hee hee.

Along with their blatant distaste for our culture (the US) here are a few "Accomplishments" that the French have contributed to our world:
1. Le Car
2. Berets
3. Perfume
4. Renault
5. the Vietnam War

Notice soap is curiously absent from the above list. (Yeah, I'm horrible)

But I suppose we as an English-speaking country are programmed to dislike the French. (I'm just stating some facts)

Consider the fact that when we curse, the expression is not: "Please excuse my Japanese" or "Please excuse my Portugese" it's "Please excuse my French." (food for thought)

Also, Before France was "France" it was called "Gaul" during (and before) the Roman occupation. Therefore: if you have some Gaul, means you must be of Gaul descent and that is the reason for you rudeness. Hence the term "You have some Gaul." It's all in our language.

FYI- My girlfriend is French and rolling her eyes as I write this. :lol:

Back