How cold is where you are?

Tug-n-pull

Last night it was down to 6 degrees here in the Sunny South Land of East Tennessee. Now folks I am not a stranger to cold temps with 8 plus years in Alaska but dang it any way that is cold any where. But the old CJ spun the wheels and gears that make her run and she toasted up nice and brown and down the road we went this morning.

Any how where are you and how cold is it? :?: tug

It went down to 16 degrees here at the other end of the state. At least we didn't have any pipes freeze in our new house. I started the Jeep up about 10 minutes before I left and it was toasty warm. 8) High today is supposed to be 40, so were back to normal over here.

Has anybody noticed that Jeeps always seem to run better when it is ice cold? I have had 3 Jeeps and all ran better in the cold.
18 degrees here in Huntsvegas, AL last night. Sunny and cool today.

Well here in southern indiana, its been in the teens the last couple days, and the highest temp in the forcast is 35 on sunday :cry: :roll:

Personally im ready for summer again.

Nathan

Near St. Louis, 10* last night and 5* the night before. I've got the weatherbug icon and just sat here, watching the numbers fall.

I guess we got you all beat here in Boston, wont reach freeezing till next week! Highs 10-15 during the next several days, and lows below zero each night! Forecast for the Pats game Sat @ 8:15 is 0 to 5 Degrees at kickoff. GO PATS!!!! :)

Lunchbox locker - front or rear?

it was about -12C (-22C with the wind chill) last night...
I've seen colder.

The good news is that my jeep started up no problem this morning... and i forgot to plug in the block heater :roll:

At 2:33 about 10 miles north of boston in Wakefield (where I live) it is a sunny 16 degrees right now.

Wow, over here in New Orleans, LA it has been in the 80's feeling really nice outside up until yesterday it went down to 50. I want the 80's to come back. Perfect weather where you can leave the top off from morning through night.

i remember standing outside of school back in the elementary days, looking a the thermometer which would read as low as -30F

JB Heavy Duty Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit

60 degrees here in El Paso, but I was up in Albuquerque and Santa Fe for the pass few days, and it was 4 degrees in SF. Beautiful though.

16 degreees yesterday, with wind chills in the single digits. It is 20 degrees right now. Yeah it's cold, but I'll take it over high 90's, hazy, hot, and humid any day.

In the teens. My jeep sat for a day and the water in the gas froze, took me forever to get her started.

It's 12 degrees here in beautiful Madison Heights, MI, gonna get up to the big 15 tomorrow, then back down to 7... Hoping to be above freezing by the start of next week...

And yeah, I have noticed, with my Cherokee anyway, that it runs REAL good in the freezing cold... Accelerates so smooth, and has a ton of power to it... My old '84 K-car did the same thing, think it has to do with the dryness in the air...

Back