City Wheelin

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
Well here it is Saturday afternoon and I am extreamly bored. Being restless and bored I jumped into my jeep and went for a ride. With no place in mind I drove around till I saw the Mickies-Dee's. A very bad place to see when your bored I might add. A quick drive through the drive through and I had a bag full of french fries. 2$ what the hey cant think of a better way to kill my self, plug my artaries and die of an heart attack behind the wheel of my Jeep.
Then I saw it...sitting there, all pristeen...a vacant field of white snow without any tracks!
Ok I know what you all are thinking here...the zen thing right.. you see a smooth white snowy field and think calm thoughts. Well I am a sick SOB and I decided to decorate it with 35" MT/R's tire tracks.
WEEEEEEEE first one to really mess it up.
After 20 minutes and a full re-decorating job on the field I was impressed. So did several other drivers who drove by while I was working my master piece. I at least think that was why they were honking there horns.
Well I was sitting there admiring my handy work when my first critic came by to tell me what he thought. I was sort of obligated to listen to him since he was wearing the uniform of the local city police. Geez the guy already has a day job why does he need to moon-light as a art critic as well?
Needless to saw he wasnt impressed as I was over my re-decoration of the said field. And I am telling you all with 20 minutes and a good set of MT/R's you can do alot of "artistic work"
No officer I didnt see that no trespassing sign. (really I didnt it was just an obstacle to miss for me)

Now can you tell me why you drove your Jeep all over that lot sir?

Eww hit me with the hard question here, really I couldnt think of any reason why. Heck I couldnt even make one up here! This is it I am heading for the pokie now!
All I could come up with was a simple smile and said because it was there and needed some jeep tracks.
Well that must have been the right answer since all I got was an warning.
So the moral of the story is this if you cant think of a reason why your drove over your neighbors H2? Just think of my little story and say "you see your Honor...Mr. Judge sir its like this...I thought that H2 would look alot better with a few Jeep tracks across it's hood.
I beg your pardon your Honor? Why 20 times...

Dude, Ive been a cop for 9 years now. All I can say is I hate stupid paper work, and there is always a bigger A-hole down the road. When people tell the truth I always go easier on them. No harm no foul

Back