This is a good one...

Craig

Ok, I was at our local mall gettin some groceries when I saw these firetrucks start flying into the parking lot. I go over to see what was going on. There's some little ricer sittin there with the 3 foot spoiler, lots of stickers (because we all know the stickers make it go faster) and all the windows blacked out except for the front. When you look through the front window, it looked like the car was full of smoke. Someone called the fire dept. thinking this. The fire dept. smashed the side window and hosed down the whole inside of the car. Turns out the guy had a smoke machine hooked up to his alarm. Someone triggered his alarm and the car filled with smoke, then called the fire dept and now the guy has a nice, wet ricer. Ha, Ha, Ha serves him right....looks like this guys little ricer gadgets has cost him some big time money.

I just noticed something, how come the YJ in your aviator has the front diff on the right side?Is the picture backwards?

Running reverse lights with seperate switch

Poor dude... I feel sorry for him... hee hee. I feel sorry for him like I feel sorry for that guy who ripped his bumper off trying to tow his ricer out of the snow. :lol:

Magnaflow Muffler

i would think the fire department would know it was not smoke right away... but still.. serves him right

Just because the FD knew there wasn't a fire doesn't mean they wouldn't get lots of pleasure out of braking the window and hosing it down just because the guy was an Idiot.

but it worked didnt it, i mean his ricer didnt get stolen. Heck, i have a ricer, its a lowered civic with a body kit and garbage. When i park it i leave they key in the ignition and the door unlocked! How come no one steals it!

Mxpx said:
When i park it i leave they key in the ignition and the door unlocked! How come no one steals it!

you know i'm just pickin when i say it... anyone can drive whatever they want.... but... it seems to me that driving a ricer, in itself, secures you from theft

i dont mind, i call it a ricer myself, it was given to me. I want someone to steal it so i can use the insurance money to buy a GTO or a chevelle Malibu.

Back