Fresh One

MerkL

Yeah, we just got a good rain yesterday, and you know what that means. No school or work for me today! I went out this morning, and played in the mud and in a couple of ponds. It is supposed to rain again on Thursday, the day before the February Frenzy starts! Means the trails are going to be more fun than I anticipated! Don't worry guys, I'll take some pictures for you, but y'all will have to help me on posting them, don't know how. If y'all aren't busy, come on down and join in the fun.

Happy Jeeping!

No school cause of rain??

Back in my day, I used to walk to school 2 miles bare foot through 12 inches of snow. Up-hill both ways. Back then we didn't have lockers so we took our books home with us, and the school never had heat, we had to carry the fire wood with us if we wanted to be warm while learning!

HEHE

Accually, I am a teacher and we had no school two weeks ago cause of the cold weather. Most of the schools in Boston are atleast 100 year old and the heating systems could not keep up with -20 degree temps for two weeks straight.

Man if I could deal with kids regularly I would love to be a teacher. What other job do you work 180 days a year, leave at 3:30 and get full benefits. My fiance is a teacher and she had one of her many breaks for a week, then when we got back from a little vacation the school was closed for another week or two because it was a little chilly out. Come on now.

judge09 said:
Man if I could deal with kids regularly I would love to be a teacher. What other job do you work 180 days a year, leave at 3:30 and get full benefits.

I get out a lot earlier than that, and sometimes a lot later, But I teach people over 18yrs old.

Merkl,
I was planning on going to the Frenzy, but the plans have changed. If you have never been, my suggestion is bring a cooler, a camera and plenty of spare parts. It's a great place to ride and you will meet lots of friendly people.
I hear there is going to be a Snap the Strap (Tug of War) competition on Sunday. They have been talking about that one for a while. That almost guarantees a large parts pile at the end of the day.
BTW... the high for saturday is 35 degrees.

Back