oh my freakin god

jeep90

http://ricecop.com/

scroll down until you get to the jeep. is that a scrambler or just a cj on crack? if its a scrambler im gonna be pissed, i have always wanted one :evil:

someone should be hurt :twisted:

New mod needs to learn how to use these powers....

It seems lately, we have been posting monstrosoties done to jeeps... you win.

I don't think it's a scrambler. Looks like an elongated flat fender.

That is the worst thing I have ever seen. I've gotta run... feeling ill... bluaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

image-missing.png

Damn! That is one of the biggest pieces of crap in my life...dont know exactly what it is, some modded CJ, damn that is homo..

Looks like a really BAAAD episode of monster garage. *puke*

in the phillepeans, they have these public taxi's called jeepnee's, thats what I think that started out as!

Just goes to show that you can do anything with a jeep! Not that I like it or anything but if you are going to do something totaly wild and outragious do it with a Jeep. I give him a thumbs up for the efforts. I mean he could have done this with a mazda for a base and it would have been totaly yuck. But under all that glitz and garbage there is the heart of a Jeep. tug

A Jeepnee in the Phillipines, at least I think that's a jeep under all that.

image-missing.png

I can't remember where I saw it, I think TLC. It was a documentary.

But the Jeepnees were originally jeeps purchased from the American military, or scavanged from destroyed ones. Eventually, they ran out of that supply, and began fabricating their own. Notice the grill is different. They have a local company responsible for manufacturing those mass transit Jeepnees. Kinda cool.

But I still think that the crome jeep is a elongated CJ frankensteined by a Ricer/Euro guy. The effects on the side make that look FAST!!!LOL.

I know it's on my computer, but I think I can see my reflection in the side of that thing.

Sorry Tug but the heart of that jeep died a long time ago...it died of mortification!
But I have to say one thing.. it looks like a great place to park my jeep on.

Re: I'm sooo PROUD!!!

You guys are all just jealous. I now have a new mental picture of what my dream jeep looks like. :roll:

Back