Jeepless in East Tennessee

Tug-n-pull

Black Denim Soft top, upper doors, and hardware (YJ)

Well I priced the ol Tugly today and sold the ol Tugly today. Was a bitter Sweet thing but mostly sweet. Was a good experence owning my first CJ messing with the carb and ect... Learned alot and when it was all said and done I broke even on the deal. I am after all a YJ man! :wink:

Now to take my time and find the Jeep for me. I will be looking for a YJ in good condition. I know there is a great little one owner family YJ setting in a garage that has never seen a trail around here some where. I want that one to exploit... Ah the things I will do to a nice virgin jeep! hehehehe Lifts and tires and bumpers and ect..... Tug

glad to see you getting what you really want. it took me a week to and i wanted my yj back after i got my cj5.

I hate to admit it, but I think I'm gonna miss seeing that sig pic of that camo-ed CJ! "Tugly II, the sequel" definately added character to this site, but I for one am looking forward to the release of "Tugly III, return of the squares!"

jeepless

you get'm and leave'm quick... good thing Mama Tug is not a jeep....

lets see what your next project will have in store for us

If you can, get a 91-95 with a 4.0 You will quickly forget what it is to adjust anything motor wise. and the amount of power they have compared to Jezzebell and tugly will blow your mind!

Well, I guess this made up my mind on what to make my next toy. I was strapped between comming to get tugly or get a faster toy to tow. I am gunna Miss ol'Tugly though.

image-missing.png

:-D My new toy soon I hope.
specs:

My favorite first.
Ground Clearance 11.8” My goodness I have never heard of an ATV with that much clearance.

Type 660cc, 4-Stroke Single, Liquid Cooled w/ Fan, 5-Valve SOHC
Bore x Stroke 100 x 84mm
Compression Ratio 9.1:1
Carburetion Mikuni 42mm BSR
Ignition DC – CDI
Starting System Electric w/ Auxiliary pull
Transmission Yamaha Ultramatic® V-Belt with all-wheel engine braking / Hi,Lo,Neut.,Rev.,Park
Drive Train Yamaha On-Command® push button 3-way locking differential, 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; Shaft

L x W x H 82.1” x 45.3” x 47.6”
Seat Height 34.6”
Wheelbase 50.2”
Turning Radius 126”
Fuel Capacity 5.3 Gallons
Dry Weight 600 Lbs.
Rack Capacity 99 Lbs.Fr. / 187 Lbs.Rr.
Towing Capacity 1,212 Lbs.

I think it is SCHWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess you don't need to get new tail lights now! good luck finding that YJ you dream about, its out there.

i was wondering why your camo cj was no longer in your signature. good luck in your search tug!

Come up and visit me Tug, I've got a 98 TJ 4cyl sitting in my lot, word is the guy who owns it lost it to his ex-wife and she is selling it for $5000. make somebody a nice little catch. Good luck finding the YJ of your dreams....

Back