YJ KC style lights question...Square vs' Round question

K_K_PSI_GUY

Well, I finally purchased a nice Carr rotobar light bar (black powdercoat) for my 95 Wrangler. My question is what kind of lights look better on YJ's (square headlights)? I am pretty sure that they will both function well, so my concern is wether it will look better with square lights or round lights on my new lightbar. If you have any pics of your Jeep with either one, post it up for me or emil it to me if you have a chance.-al

First fill up after Motor Vac

I prefer the round ones like I have on my rotabar. Check it out on my site www.cardomain.com/id/bryanjeep
I also put LED clearance markers up there, it looks cool.
I don't like the light bar though, it shakes too much with that center bar. It isn't a strong metal.

Wow, it doesn't look bad at all with them round lights. Actually I like it a lot. I hope somebody posts a pic of the squares so I can compare them. I'm thinking I'm just going to like both of them, and I'll just have to choose one. I knew that bar was going to be a gamble, but I managed to buy it for $50 new from a guy on eBay, so I could not pass that up. I'll see what I can do to it so I can minimize that shaking. I think they are made of aluminum, so that is probably the problem.-al

I always told myself if I were to run lights on the top of my YJ they'd be square. I like those large rectangle KC's.

Back