South GA Bash

L33TJ33P

Just found out today that I have access to 4400 acres of Play land.

2500 is old foothill Kaolin (Georgia white Clay) Strip mines.

1900 of Farm/wooded land with a few unfinnished Ponds.

I will have MANY Pics and Videos next week. anyone have any webspace that I can use to host the Videos??

Gunna have some FUN this weekend.

So far we are going to have My Lil'bit, a Scout, Samuri, and a Ford something or another. :)

When are you going? I'd like to partake in some of that fun!

I wish I could invite you all. Unfortunantly, The land belongs to my friends Uncle and A company that he used to work for. He asked and they said "noone he doesn't know." :-(

Yes, I did ask if I could invite you ALL though.

Torque specs on a ring gear?

REALLY??? Attipulgus huh?? If so how old are ya, we may have gone to Bainbridge HighSchool together.

i graduated from early county high - moved to bainbridge when i was 20. i lived 1 mile off hwy 27 on woodhull rd.

WOOHOO out past the Charter House!! :) I lived in Bainbridge since 81 then finally in 98 I move to Atlanta. But either way YES you were correct.

did you ever go to the "Y" in bainbridge? my wife is the redhead that used to work there, she did the bookkeeping from 93-98.

My first video

I shipped off to Parris Island in 93 dewd. So I prolly never saw her. But I used to go there all the time. They have a bowling Alley in the parking lot now (where the soccer fields used to be.)

I didn't know you were in the corps L33T. I was just in the recruiter's office yesterday planning on shippin out to the island in 4 years.

Transmission Fluid Change

EEK Run away Run FAR and FAST!!!!!!!!!! ;) Just kidding. It is a time of your life that you will NEVER forget but when it is time to get out . . . It REALLY is time to go.

Back